• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For example, Tidus's in Final Fantasy X:

Yuna, I have to go.
I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand.
Goodbye!

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
8502866.jpg

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

"this it isn't anger... it isn't hatred... it is..."

and we'll never know
but its the first time final fantasy characters use their brains according to the setting and still sadly doesnt work

Last edited:

Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
Legacy of Kain - so beautifully written:

"The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope."

Kain has lived for untold millenia, has been both an ignorant pawn and a vampire God, and in all of his experiences, in all of his victories and defeats, this final moment is the only time he discloses such a positive sentiment. Its just incredible writing, so elegantly delivered with understatement by the voice actor.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
FFXIV Heavensward
"Oh, do not look at me so. A smile better suits a hero..."-Haurchefant

FFXIV Shadowbringers
"Remember... remember us... Remember... that we once lived..."-Emet-Selch

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
"Live... My Pride And Dreams, I Give Them All To You"
Zack, Crisis Core

"A Man Chooses! A Slave Obeys! OBEY!!"
Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

""I fight for freedom. Mine and everyone's. I fight for the right to choose our own fate. And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you. And I'll die free."

Shepard, Mass Effect 3, Canon Destroy Ending.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Not sure if it counts but

"It's okay...a shining future will always be waiting for you. It's true.....it's absolutely true..Cuz i know"
latest

Chiaki Nanami - Super Danganronpa 2

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
"..."

Sephiroth, he has no last words which was awesome because he was so inhuman at that point.

Nov 5, 2017
"So, there I am. King. King of all the land. And who'da thought that? Not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, cuz I certainly do. I didn't want to know them. And yup, I may be king, and have all the money in the world and all the land, and all that stuff, but you know, I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home. With Berri. And I dunno, have a bottle of beer. ... That's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have until it's gone. Gone. Gone..."

youtu.be

Conker Bad Fur Day - Credits

Conker Bad Fur Day - Credits Source : http://jimmy130.free.fr

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME? DON'T FORGET ME! - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

INFERIOR BEEEINGS! - Tales of Symphonia

Poetic shit.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Ya, the final words of Shadowbringers' antagonist really make you feel a kind of way.

Doesn't really mean a whole lot on its own, but with the weight of the entire ShB story behind it, it's extremely poignant.

Last edited:

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
The whole ending of The Last Of Us is memorable once the plucking guitars start playing and Ellie demands that Joel swear to tell her the truth is such a gut punch and Ellie's simple "Okay" with the cut to black leaves you an incredible sense of tension as you wonder if she fell for the lie or if she know's its a lie and accepts it

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Legacy of Kain - so beautifully written:

"The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope."

Kain has lived for untold millenia, has been both an ignorant pawn and a vampire God, and in all of his experiences, in all of his victories and defeats, this final moment is the only time he discloses such a positive sentiment. Its just incredible writing, so elegantly delivered with understatement by the voice actor.

I honestly think that the Legacy of Kain series are the best ever written in videogame media.