• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That's why i cropped mine from a weird Kim Jong Un photo. Less chances of having someone use the same avatar.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I saw someone once with the same one. I never forgot.

Except I can't remember.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This was bugging me for like a week, so I'm glad someone made a thread.
Unfortunately this thread hasn't given me answers, but instead more questions o_o

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Hmm...

master-xehanort.jpg

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
All but one joined on the same day. The ones that joined on the 25th have to fight to the death over the rights.

Last edited:

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I never realized it was spreading so quickly. I've instructed our top men to investigate this issue.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
I've got no idea about the one that's going about at the moment, but I did see somebody that had the same avatar as me except they'd clearly saved it as a jpg cos the background was filled in black.

Not that I'm against Chloe spreading around ERA, it was just a bit weird to come across.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I see that avi and I immediatly think of ban puncher and his sailor moon gifs. They has a gif for everything I swear.
I bet you post in that weird anime figure subreddit where dudes release themselves on anime figures.
Oh if only I could know where to find this subreddit so I could never go there!

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
I see that avi and I immediatly think of ban puncher and his sailor moon gifs. They has a gif for everything I swear.

Oh if only I could know where to find this subreddit so I could never go there!
post in an anime or video game subreddit and make a post about figures and you will find what you are looking for. there's always that one poster who links to it.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
ResetEra is just one big cult anyway, I'm surprised we don't all have the same avatar