• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Trump will lose yet again today Arizona and WI always casted theirs for Biden.
www.cnn.com

Electoral College vote 2020: State-by-state results

Monday's Electoral College vote will confirm the outcome of the 2020 US presidential election, as electors in 50 states and DC cast their votes for President. Follow CNN's live coverage, including state-by-state updates.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I have a feeling Trump will have to be literally kicked out of the WH honestly. I'm getting that energy from his loser ass.

May 26, 2018
I have a feeling Trump will have to be literally kicked out of the WH honestly. I'm getting that energy from his loser ass.

Nah, he's going to run to his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida to hold a "Real Inauguration" rally where he's sworn in on a bible by some lunatic -- for bonus points, an actual elected politician -- at the same time Biden is.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
pigeon_popcorn.gif

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan is the only battleground state that hasn't voted yet. It's over...again...again...again.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Arizona held its Electoral College meeting at an undisclosed location to keep its electors safe

Arizona held its Electoral College meeting at an undisclosed location for the safety of its electors, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs told CNN.
"We've seen increasingly escalating sort of rhetoric and threats throughout the last week, and decided to move this for the safety of everyone involved," she said, calling it "unfortunate."

Hobbs said she and her team worked with law enforcement to keep the electors and the Electoral College meeting safe.
"I've been saying since the election that the rhetoric, the unfounded accusations, the undermining of the integrity of the election are and continue to be dangerous to our democracy," she said Monday. "Unless we have leaders that are focused on … unifying and rebuilding, I think there's permanent damage that's been done to our election systems and our country."
www.cnn.com

Electoral College vote 2020: State-by-state results

Monday's Electoral College vote will confirm the outcome of the 2020 US presidential election, as electors in 50 states and DC cast their votes for President. Follow CNN's live coverage, including state-by-state updates.

Damn shame they have to do this shit

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's put more effort into overturning this election than he has working as president for four years.

Just fuck off to Moscow already.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Biden has won in Michigan so many times his name should be Ohio State.

(goblue)

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
is this the final time Joe Biden will win the election?!?!

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Trump is making a comeback since I last checked. This isn't over yet.

That's a joke and probably not a very good one.

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing we didn't have this posted earlier or ppl would be doom posting the EC votes while the eastern states came in first 😂

MoxManiac

Nov 17, 2017
Washington post tracker shows New Mexico's electoral votes went to trump??? Is this an error on their part?

EDIT: Looks like they fixed it

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Lol what the fuck

Edit: This said originally that one of Michigan's electors is vacant, but that might not be true after all since it was deleted

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Edit: Double post

Yeah, the Michigan thing was a false alarm. Here's to 306!

MoxManiac

Nov 17, 2017
I should have screenshotted it. They had New Mexico for trump in the completed section with a red check mark. I think it was probably an error because they corrected it shortly after I posted.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I am way more anxious watching this than I should be. I wish it all happened at once.

Michigan GOP actually kicked a guy off committees for nonsense and hinting at violence. I'm thrilled something happened. Not enough, but if even the Michigan GOP is doing something, maybe this is finally almost over.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I am way more anxious watching this than I should be. I wish it all happened at once.

Michigan GOP actually kicked a guy off committees for nonsense and hinting at violence. I'm thrilled something happened. Not enough, but if even the Michigan GOP is doing something, maybe this is finally almost over.
Dont be MI is the only battleground state left the rest already cast thier votes

Riddler

Oct 25, 2017
So weird this is being shown. This is usually a non-event. I guess It'll be another lose for Trump(though there shouldn't even be a chance he could "win" this).