• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Better late than never I guess. With two weeks left though it is worth even less than it normally would be.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I thought this was a clever turn of phrase. Okay...

My secretary of state resigned this morning.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am surprised at people not knowing that the First Lady has a chief of staff.

Look at how much work Michelle Obama did. First Ladies usually need help.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
same person fyi

EHxpOSgU8AAuA56.jpg

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
This. Melania, like her husband did fuck all during her time as First Lady.
Meaning her chief of staff has been collecting a paycheck for reading Facebook and playing Candy Crush for years, and decided to take two weeks of unpaid vacation while scoring some goodwill.

Although I gotta respect the hustle... or at least I did until I saw Fat4All's post. NM, human garbage, move along.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
They usually do more than tear up gardens and stylize garish Christmas events.

Compare the "Be Best" (Melania Trump) and "Let's Move!" (Michelle Obama) Wikipedia articles sometime. Melania basically gave two talks and shit-talked a teenager (Greta Thunberg) on Twitter as the extent of her campaign. Michelle's campaign's list of accomplishments are too extensive for me to list.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Look at all these GOP heroes growing spines after literal years of violent rhetoric from Trump. So fucking brave.

Fuck these people.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
The cards they fall,
They never stood tall,
No form or sound,
When they fell to the ground.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (3 Weeks): Ableism.
It nearly took Olympus Down Syndrome to make you quit?