• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Melania Trump will be remembered as a

• a good first lady

• a victim of a husband

• not a bad first lady but has done some shitty things

• bad first lady

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
She was about as invisible of a First Lady I've seen in my lifetime and i go back to Nancy Reagan

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
She was power and money hungry when she married trump and that never stopped. She has zero compassion for anyone in that white house besides barron.

You marry trump at her age with his track history with women you are making a calculated move due your future. Horrible first Lady. Her big project was to rip out old beautiful trees and flowers and shit all over the work Michelle did. Good thing she finished that tennis court for Biden and Harris.

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
She is complete an utter trash, both as a figure, and as a person.
But hopefully, among those that can manage to take away some of Trump's money, in exchange for her silence.

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
I guess in comparison to her husband it's easy to make the assumption that she was the better of the two, but that's not really accurate for the situation. Even from the limited time in the limelight she had, it was clear she really didn't give a quarter of a shit about doing her job.

The absolute joke of a campaign against cyberbullying, ignoring the elephant in the room on that being run by the First Lady of the current president, barely registered as a blip, with almost no significant reports of positive change due to it, and probably wasn't even committed to much further past the month it was announced. She was caught on tape last year saying less-than-favourable things about her task of organising Christmas decorations, though an extremely charitable person might say that was due to COVID and lack of enthusiasm for a typical Christmas in light of that, so maybe that was as much down to stress as it was about indifference. Maybe.

Beyond that? Er, well she wore that one coat about not caring while she visited the children in cages. And... That's really all I remember of her. I barely even remember hearing what she even sounds like when talking. Again, compared to Donald, doing very little at all is at least somewhat preferable to being an indescribably, relentlessly destructive monster. But compared to Michelle Obama's active, proactive duties, her powerful and charismatic personality and a clear sign of wholesome marital values with her husband? She's fucking Z-tier garbage.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Don't have any sympathy for Melania. Seriously, don't. She's not a victim. She's not handcuffed to Trump. She herself is more than happy to be along for this ride.

PaperSparrow

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We're about to enter another age of trying to rehabilitate the people around Trump aren't we? Like, no, she didn't incite a coup to overthrow democracy, but she's still trash. Don't let the bar be lowered for you that you start taking "well at least they didn't give a shit at all" as a good thing.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
She's not a good person. She just wanted to be a trophy wife and shit went downhill for her. However she was complicit in a lot of Trump's bullshit. I'd love to know what he said to her in that moment during the inauguration though.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Whoever voted that she is a victim of her husband are straight 🤡. Lmao

People love absolving people of their own personal responsibility to a terrifying degree.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
She's a bad person in a banal, selfish sort of way. She's definitely had the least impressive slate of initiatives and projects of any First Lady in memory. Probably because she, like her husband, doesn't especially care about other people. I guess she's less overtly harmful than, say, Nancy Reagan.

Epitomage

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
Oh she's atypical alright. But she was also one of, if not the worst, most callous, unresolved, commitment phobic first lady of my lifetime. Two wins for her, depending on how you wanna take that.

And she's a shit tier decorator.

"But I don't rly care do u"

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think she will be remembered for using a body double
9tlu95mcwl211.gif
lmao what is this

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
All I know about her is that she's married to Trump and looks ok. The former indicates that she probably a terrible person.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Pence was a typical VP. I don't really know what VPs do usually.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason I didn't put bad first lady is because I don't think people will remember her in 50-100 years. She's really done nothing memorable beyond tow the line of her husband and have some meme worthy Christmas decorations. At best she'll be remembered for some of the shitty things she did on her own like the jacket.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think history will paint her as a victim, but I don't think she really is. I also think she'll have divorced Trump by summertime.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Didn't do shit but copy speeches and not give a shit
had she known she would've been First Lady she would've never married trump and married some other billionaire

why would I give her any sympathy

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really don't care, do u?
I really don't care, do you?
#bebest

I dont really care, do you?

fucking Christmas decorations

the only three things I know about her past four years
i really don't care do you
fuck em kids and christmas
be best

This. Fuck her.

Also, this thread and poll are bad and you should feel bad for making it OP.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Usually the first lady has something to bring to the table. She has nothing. Her anti bullying campaign? "be best" which, wtf kind of phrase even is that... felt more like an afterthought sentiment than an actual effective campaign.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
She's terrible and those poll options are absurdly slanted.

That said, the "who gives a fuck about Christmas" rant is the most human and relatable she's ever been soooo I don't know why this is held against her. :P Who gives a fuck, indeed? She was a racist birther, focus on that.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Lol she was only a first lady in a legal sense. I'm sure when she divorce is Trump and rights a book will find out that she was basically a hostage

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone name a single positive, productive thing she did while she was First Lady? Why does this even need to be asked? And what's with the 'victim' option? I'd love to hear some justify that being a reasonable take. Trump has been horrible for decades. If she didn't know what she was getting into she's had years and years to leave.

Usually the first lady has something to bring to the table. She has nothing. Her anti bullying campaign? "be best" which, wtf kind of phrase even is that... felt more like an afterthought sentiment than an actual effective campaign.

That 'campaign' was fucking ludicrous considering Trump's rhetoric and actions. An anti-bullying campaign coming from the couple who were some of the most ardent birthers. Brilliant.