• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Damn when everyone in your crew wears a wire

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
🤷🏽‍♀️ Her Christmas decorations were awful anyway

gettyimages-980585602-1539450153.jpg

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
The same fucks who bitch and moan about "tHe WaR oN CHriStmas" will suddenly not care about it

Oct 29, 2017
And how are the trumpets going to try and spin this one? They must be exhausted by now, having to defend this family every single day for 4+ years now.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
It's gonna be like an advent calendar of goofs from these idiots in the month until election.

less

Oct 25, 2017
She's pretty damn terrible herself too and stuff like this makes is clearer.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Yo I'm fucking cackling, who says this unironically? lmao she has as dark a soul as her husband, if it wasn't apparent already (jacket pic)

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Remember the GOP gave Hillary hell for not baking cookies and Michelle for wanting to give kids healthy launch

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Other than the Christmas decoration stuff, she mostly sounds like a Fox News talking head. I'm not sure that this is much of a revelation.

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes it's the eyes and expressions that give it away, but when they speak it's the trifecta.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
As a reminder: "What about Obama?" does not work here. It is a lie.

www.factcheck.org

Falsehoods About Family Separations Linger Online - FactCheck.org

A viral social media post falsely claims that former President Barack Obama "separated" many more children at the border than President Donald Trump.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' inspector general released a report in January noting that, "historically" such family "separations were rare and occurred because of circumstances such as the parent's medical emergency or a determination that the parent was a threat to the child's safety."

But, the report notes, that changed as a result of the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy last spring. The Department of Homeland Security "separated large numbers of alien families, with adults being held in Federal detention while their children were transferred to the care of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)," according to the report.

That report also said the department had "thus far identified 2,737 children in its care at that time who were separated from their parents. However, thousands of children may have been separated during an influx that began in 2017 … and HHS has faced challenges in identifying separated children." The government is under a court order to identify other children who had been separated, but either way, we know the total far surpasses the 1,900 figure used in the meme.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
But that VVar of Christmas dough by them Libruls!?

I am guessing she was alluding all the people in cages at the border during Obama administration and she failed stupendously owing to her admittance of apathy towards the separated kids.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lol, she hates her life so much.
I have no doubt she gives 0 fucks. She just wanted to be a trophy wife, pampered, pretty, rich.... There is no way she even wants to pretend to be a First Lady let alone a good one. I think it's obvious she hates her situation (which sadly makes it kinda funny to watch her squirm lol)

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Lol someone call Bill O'reilly, Ingraham and Hammity!! We found the leader on the war on Christmas!

I have no doubt she gives 0 fucks. She just wanted to be a trophy wife, pampered, pretty, rich.... There is no way she even wants to pretend to be a good First Lady.

Yeah we went from Michelle Obama to her. Smh.