• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
First lady Melania Trump calls for end to violence, decries personal attacks following Capitol riots (abc15.com)

First Lady Melania Trump has released a letter following the chaos and violent riots at the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. five days ago — her first public statement on the matter.

In the letter, Trump said her heart goes out to those who were killed in the riots — Ashli Babbit, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. The first lady also offered condolences to the family of Howard Liebengood, the Capitol police officer who died by suicide days after the attack.

Trump also decried "personal attacks" that had been levied against her in the days since the Capitol riots.

"I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda," she wrote. "This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."

Too little too late. Her husband incited the insurrection!! And, she's only worried about the "personal attacks" on her!

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
This entire goddamn family spares no expense to make literally any and every event be about themselves

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Fucker lists the terrorists names along with the murdered police officers, and lists the police officers AFTER the terrorists.

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbit, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
"I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda," she wrote. "This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain."
Always projection with these people. Never got the support for Melania (well I do she's a pretty white lady). She deserves everything that coming to her for peddling that racist Birther shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Melania, I don't really care
Nobody has even given the slightest shit about you for the past week, congrats trying to make it about you, let the door hit you on the way out

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
wait she actually just felt like coming out and using the insurrection as a lead in to asking people not to make fun of her

come on, fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.