• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Even NaNoWriMo will flag you if you write "my father" 25,000 times

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that Republicans didn't do their usual tactic of buying them in large bulk to inflate the numbers. I guess nobody cares about this whining toad of a person.

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
My insane neighbor's horrible superhero novel actually sold more copies and it literally opens with "KABOOOM! Only penguins were around to hear the explosion."

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. Republicans don't read.

2. The only reason other right-wing books appear to sell well is because they engage in massive book buying campaigns so that they will appear on best seller lists.

3. Meghan didn't have this right wing machine supporting her, so now we see how well these kinds of books really sell without it.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Once Trump had it out for her dad she was done with the GOP too by association. As far as the public knows or cares is that shes John McCain's daughter.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
And yet her and the winnowing demographic that this book appeals to will still vote (R) down-ballot until the ashes bury us all.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lol I've sold like 15 times more books than her then
That makes me feel better

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I just realised that I'd merged what little memory I had of her existing into Liz Cheney. Which is… really weird.

My insane neighbor's horrible superhero novel actually sold more copies and it literally opens with "KABOOOM! Only penguins were around to hear the explosion."

That's legit, if it wasn't taking itself seriously.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
We've already spent years listening to hot takes from this privileged, odious toad. Ain't nobody wanna read about it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Hey Sinema, you paying attention? Turns out when you piss off both sides it just means you are left with nobody liking you, not with you being seen as some sort of maverick.

Sad thing is, McCain will likely blame this on cancel culture and just go full Right begging for the party of grifters to forgive her.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A reminder to me that people like Meghan McCain, Bret Stephens, and David Frum only have the success they have and the spotlight they do, because they cater to the narrowest of constituencies, which is the detached centrist Ivy League journalism graduates from 20+ years ago that hold executive or department positions at a mega media corporation and are in love with the smell of their own farts and deathly afraid of right wing accusations of bias

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Woof that's brutal. You'd think she'd have a slightly more hardcore following to drum up at least 500 copies 😂

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
29d.jpg

This.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
How much does it cost to bulk-buy a book onto the bestsellers list? Kinda surprised she/her mom didn't do that.

mrbogus

Jul 14, 2019
She couldn't even get her righty husband Ben Domenech to buy a few thousand copies? Pathetic.