• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Mileena fan base is eating.

(Fingers crossed for Mileena to be an absolute low tier, they deserve it)

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
crying-kid-macho-man-elizabeth.gif

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Those prosthetics look absolutely horrifying, as they should.
I'm glad they brought back the old design.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this an official ad? I'm surprised NR didn't mind the outfit

(Not that I mind it >_>)

Siinova

Oct 29, 2017
Her regular followers are probably so confused haha.

Edit: Lol, guys ignorance on my part. I don't follow her too heavy so didn't know what she was into my bad.

Last edited:

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a Good Thing, and I am grateful for this thread, making me aware of its existence.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, I'm a Mileena fan now.

Siinova

Oct 29, 2017
It's the current year and folks are still surprised that hip-hop fans and black people like nerd shit.
I'm black so don't try that shit on me.

I was just saying it would probably be random to come across just scrolling through the timeline. I'm not that big on her so wasn't aware she was into all that stuff it's nothing more than that.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a twitter or other source? Can't see anything? Describe what is shown?

Ah sounds like cosplay.

Makoto Yuki

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Sexy, hopefully this doesn't turn into a "Who?" thread like all the Travis Scott video game related ones.

Siinova

Oct 29, 2017
Lol, guys ignorance on my part. I don't follow her too heavy so didn't know what she was into my bad.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I love it
Really hope this doesn't upset weirdos somehow like when Nicki made Chun Li

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Entered the thread hoping it was Megan in Mileena cosplay and left very satisfied lol .

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
I'm black so don't try that shit on me.

I was just saying it would probably be random to come across just scrolling through the timeline. I'm not that big on her so wasn't aware she was into all that stuff it's nothing more than that.

I still stand my the sentiment of my post. It should have been written less callously tho. My bad

At the risk of sounding patronizing, if you understand that black people are not a monolith, then that should include the understanding that there are plenty of black people who stan artists like Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion, and who also engage in nerd culture as well. Nicki named a song Chun-Li and cosplayed as her, and there wasn't any confusion about it.