• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
lol no

There is nothing else to this story, sorry folks. We just broke up. I had no interest in dating an escaped ghost from the haunted mansion
thank-you-denzel-washington.gif

Wew. Thought we lost you my G.

Oct 27, 2017
I always thought Megan Fox was kind of weird since viewing Jennifer's Body, and this confirms it lol.

MGK has been creepy for ages now, so this is just icing on the cake. I did enjoy his last two albums, though.

But it's a weird thing, separating the art from the artist. They both seem like really toxic people. Especially the whole "I manifested this" mentality, which goes beyond a "mentality" for Fox, who really thinks she has supernatural powers and "created" MGK when she was like 4 years old haha.

Last edited:

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, as long as it's only for ritual purposes…

Nothing to see here.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
This 100% sounds like "we're going to say some crazy shit and see how many people are dumb enough to fall for it".... and if that's a case, damn that's a lot of people.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
These two are the dorkiest, edgiest, tryhards. If they dialed it back a little bit, people might buy them as being genuine.

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Megan has experience, she should know musician's rituals don't usually go well for those involved.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Just waiting for the Evangelicals to hear about this and throw a fit with zero self-awareness.