• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not their best, not by far, but I like that these mad man went there!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I watched this in the morning, it was hilarious. I kinda wanna but goose game on PS4. Is there a legit objective in the game other than annoy people? It looks hilarious, but I was wondering if it's a never-ending game, or one with an end?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched this in the morning, it was hilarious. I kinda wanna but goose game on PS4. Is there a legit objective in the game other than annoy people? It looks hilarious, but I was wondering if it's a never-ending game, or one with an end?

Its like a puzzle game. You get a list of objectives. Some are extremely straight forward others are a little more obscure and require some prodding at the level to see what you can do. There are several areas each with their own objectives.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
at the end, the Goose climbs the holy mountain and rebukes God to His face, and is struck down by lightning and fire for its hubris

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
This definitely the worse one they did, ever maybe? A lot of settup parts and low effort. Their Christmas Cast was fantastic this year.