• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I was thinking about this the other day.

Mega Man Battle Network/Star Force Collection.

Please.

Include Operate Shooting Star as well, both so there's an official English translation of the crossover scenario and so that people don't have to suffer through BN1 without any QOL stuff.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Please buy this collection and make Megaman ZX 3 or better yet a new Megaman X after ZX timeline.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
What are these games? What did they come out on before? I'm confused

Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4 originally came out on the Game Boy Advance. They take place 100 or so years after the Mega Man X series.

Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent originally came out on the Nintendo DS. They take place after 100 or so years after the Mega Man Zero series.

So... you'll really want to play them in order. :)

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's too much to hope for dual audio in ZXA? The English dub was terrible.

Also, would be nice to of course, continue with the storyline since ZXA leaves off on a post-credits cliffhanger.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, hope the input latency isn't as bad as their last collection.

Wonder if we'll ever get a gb/xtreme collection.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Holy fuck. I'm just now seeing this. Absolutely incredible. I've beaten all these games on the original hardware and have the Zero collection as well as Zero 2 a third time on Wii U because I love it so much. I've wanted graphically enhanced versions for soooo long. I'm so happy :))))

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's a great collection of games. The MMZ subseries is my favorite of all the MM subseries (not counting the originals), and the ZX games are also great. These days, I trust that Capcom will manage to screw up at least a little with absolutely everything, but I'll most likely buy this anyway.
EDIT: Thinking about it, this would be the best package in terms of the quality of the games from all of the MM Classics releases.

Last edited:

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad I've been holding off from buying a used copy of the DS collection. I've never played these games, and have had an itching to for the past few years.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly expected a BN collection first (seeing as how much more popular that series was) but I personally think the Zero series is pretty much the best of all Mega Man series, so this is excellent news. ZX/Advent are solid games, though nowhere near as good as the Zero games. Will be buying for PS4 and I don't see why this won't come out on Switch, so that as well.

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Just hoping they'll release it physically with everything on the cartridge/disc.
Would love for them to do another classic collection with every classic game on one cartridge/disc.
Maybe throw in Mega Man & Bass to make it more exclusive.