• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Just came across this fan game reveal trailer on Twitter and it looked too good not to share.

Usually don't have to worry about C&D with Mega man fan games (unless they try to monetize, r.i.p Shanghai.EXE). Really love the artstyle they went with here.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Mega Man's moving on from the idol group to become a fighting robot? His fans will be devastated.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Graphics are weird. It's like 16-bit in terms of sprite size/parallax etc, but 8-bit in terms of color palette/colors per sprite. Shit looks 12-bit lol.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hate the Mega Man sprite and the damage numbers are wholly unnecessary.

Hopefully thi turns out better than Street FIghter X Mega Man.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Roll is OP.

I would've preferred a MM7 art style, but I'll take it.

I wonder how far along it is; I've been waiting for Mega Man X: Corrupted for an eternity at this point so I couldn't bear to wait for something else.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok Zero Roll is awesome. Game looks great.(though I'm personally still burnt out on throwback Mega Man games.)

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting more NES Mega Man, I got NES+ Mega Man with Roll playing like Zero. The Mega Man sprite is a bit odd around the eyes, but it's still a huge step up from the old NES sprite.

I like the troll moment involving Proto Man's whistle, only for Roll to show up. I didn't recognize her at first because of the armor, but then then I noticed the ribbon, the hair and the goddamn broom and I realized what was going on. The absolute madmen.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol is that Roll with the broom standing in as a classic era Zero?

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Not a big fan of the Mega Man sprite, but everything else looks fucking on point. Love the Roll + Zero/Protoman design, gameplay looks fun for her too.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck is that music in the trailer actually in the game. It. Absolutely. SLAPS.

I don't even fucks wit MegaMan like that. I only fuck wit X and zero. But I'll play this just for the music.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mega Man Perfect Blue? Oh no

8uWnwJg.jpg

Seriously thought the game looks great, definitely keeping my eye out for it.