• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

EROqDFuW4Ak2G2z

EROqDFvXUAIqXgL

EROqDFvWkAE5Xmp

---

Earlie this week:

Lots of Halo Infinite deals being announced these days, hu?

343 slowly setting the stage for Halo Infinite?

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY GUESS WITH SUCH CRYPTIC TEASING?!

On the real though, the marketing ramp-up can only mean some sort of reveal is imminent.

My body is ready.

Dec 25, 2018
Toyfair is usually on this month, that would be probably why theres a bunch of Halo Merch announcments, I expect at the NY one they'll show off more (and as is the case with any licensed stuff probably spoilery stuff potentially).

EDIT: Wish we got that Halo Bloks Game...

Oct 26, 2017
The E3 2018 trailer had the H4/5 Warthog so no surprise there.

It also used a placeholder model of the Halo 5 BR and an unfinalized rendition of Master Chief's armor. I don't expect to see many changes between the 4/5 Warthog and Infinite's, but the Pelican on the otherhand... hopefully that trash design will be replaced with this:

350px-H2AD77.jpg

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly starting to get worried about this game. It's supposed to be out in 9 months and we haven't even seen gameplay.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If the Halo 2/3 BR is still absent over the Halo 4/5 BR, I'm going to knee someone in the face.

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
I assume these, like the Halo Nerf announcement, are because New York ToyFair is this weekend.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
I'll never understand this. I loved Halo 4, both SP and MP.

Oh wow, yeah I totally forgot about that.

Single player was fine.

Multiplayer was a huge mark on the series. I'd argue Halo multiplayer never regained all of it's momentum post Halo 4 (given how bad it was). Everyone coming from Halo 3 (which is usually regarded very highly) had to endure that abomination of multiplayer. Tons of people play Halo 5, but 343 has never captured that Halo feeling from the Bungie days.

I have high hopes for Infinite. I hope they just throw out the idea of bringing anything from Halo 4 though.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i looked at this for like ten seconds before i realized it wasn't aliasing, its just made of megablox lol