• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah they are a really smart breed and yeah very active. My uncle's neighbor had a poodle and she LOVED my little cousin since he would just run around everywhere lol

I love Great Danes, I read that they are pretty much lovable goofballs their entire lives lol
I love Great Danes but their short life spans meant I could never own them. Even 12 years for Malamutes (my preference) seems far too short.
Yeah well I got him as a gift, and while the shorter lifespan sucks, I kinda hope to be in a new phase by the time he his gone so it's not all bad. My last dog was a Siberian Husky and we had her for 10 years(and she still had more life in her... a truck got her). But for this phase I need a more relaxed dog I can use as a reset for some of my stress issues so a Great Dane works great. Oh guess you guys want a picture!
iDRt54Y.jpg

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Poodles are great dogs even if I don't really like the classic "poodle cut" that appears at dog shows.

In real life they tend to look more like this:

Sm8lEiN.jpg

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah well I got him as a gift, and while the shorter lifespan sucks, I kinda hope to be in a new phase by the time he his gone so it's not all bad. My last dog was a Siberian Husky and we had her for 10 years(and she still had more life in her... a truck got her). But for this phase I need a more relaxed dog I can use as a reset for some of my stress issues so a Great Dane works great. Oh guess you guys want a picture!
iDRt54Y.jpg

Oh you totally read my mind lmao He's a very handsome boy! Love the pattern and great collar choice too lol

Sorry to hear about your husky though, but I'm sure your new addition to the family should give you a ton of loving. (I still can't get over his size at 4 months lol)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh you totally read my mind lmao He's a very handsome boy! Love the pattern and great collar choice too lol

Sorry to hear about your husky though, but I'm sure your new addition to the family should give you a ton of loving. (I still can't get over his size at 4 months lol)
Yeah keep in mind he'll be over 3 times That size when all is said and done but he'll keep growing till year 2.

Also the husky was a crazy escape artist, going out in a blaze of glory fit her

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah keep in mind he'll be over 3 times That size when all is said and done but he'll keep growing till year 2.

Also the husky was a crazy escape artist, going out in a blaze of glory fit her

Yeah I remember seeing pics of full grown Great Danes sitting on a couch with their front paws on the ground lol

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
iDRt54Y.jpg
Great Danes are awesome, such loveable doofs! We have 2 Danes, one deaf, one deaf & blind, their big size come with big personality ^_^ Their favorite game is to try to knock the other over, sometimes I play too but I rarely win (150lbs of muscle leaping at you full speed will win almost every time unless your jukes are on point!).

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Whippy! <3 Or is it an Iggy? I'm less partial to the latter, because they're considered toy dogs and I'm less of a fan of them :/

Failing greyhounds ever making it (because they're fucking derpy rascals and refuse to be trained), can we just get more Borzois in there?
Borzoi.jpg

Bestest doggos, even if they're not that bright sometimes.

He's my best in show <3 :
2stXpBQl.jpg

dzyK8ZMl.jpg

faOKLYll.jpg

Poodles are great dogs even if I don't really like the classic "poodle cut" that appears at dog shows.

In real life they tend to look more like this:

Sm8lEiN.jpg
I've never encountered a poodle close enough to pat, but my wife's friend owns/has owned a few and said they're like giant teddy bears. I'm insanely jealous.