• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
This game becomes more charming as I see more of it. Didn't know they'd be going the Pokemon dubbed way of creature sounds lol. Great cast too.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
www.youtube.com

Bugsnax: Unfinished

In Bugsnax, Brad journeyed to Snaktooth Island and back to teach Vinny and Jason to tell their Strabbies from their Razzbies.If you enjoyed this Unfinished o...

PC Version they recorded from the dev

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell of a voice cast. Demons Souls + Bugsnax at PS5 launch will make me a happy gamer. Cant wait!

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
This is releasing on PS4? I wonder how much they'll have to cut back to get it running on last-gen.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
So this just cemented that the PS5 launch is the best launch ever right ?

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Damn. Of course Sam Riegel is in this game. Of course.

loll man I can't wait to see what this game is in the wild.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This is releasing on PS4? I wonder how much they'll have to cut back to get it running on last-gen.

We know the PC system requirements and they're super light. The game will run on integrated graphics. Like Octodad, this has presumably been made to run on very low spec computers. PS4 version should be easy.
  • Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
  • Memory: 6GB
  • Storage: 6.7GB
  • Direct X: 9
  • Graphics: 2GB DirectX 11 Video Card (Intel UHD 620, NVIDIA GT 920M)

Oct 25, 2017
The official PR video says it's Wiggle Wigglebottom but it's supposed to be Wiggle Bigglebottom oh god someone fix it pls

edit: apparently it's wigglebottom in the game too, so it's the blog post that is in error. bullet dodged.

Last edited:

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
We know the PC system requirements and they're super light. The game will run on integrated graphics. Like Octodad, this has presumably been made to run on very low spec computers. PS4 version should be easy.
  • Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
  • Memory: 6GB
  • Storage: 6.7GB
  • Direct X: 9
  • Graphics: 2GB DirectX 11 Video Card (Intel UHD 620, NVIDIA GT 920M)
It was a joke.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Watching the preview footage, the FOV seems really close. Heavy motion-blur, jittery framerate... This doesn't look very accessible. :(

Do we know framerate targets for PS5 or PS4?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the preview footage, the FOV seems really close. Heavy motion-blur, jittery framerate... This doesn't look very accessible. :(

Do we know framerate targets for PS5 or PS4?

I think they've only shown PC footage but I imagine PS5 will be 60 and 30 for the PS4. FOV will probably be changeable at least. All the press demos were also streamed so that might be messing with the framerate a bit.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Only $24.99?

Gonna have to try and pick this up sometime next month of PS4.

Great voice cast too.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
One of them sounded like Ratchet but I'm pretty sure that's a different guy.

Really great voice casting all around. I hope the VA's for the bugsnacks themselves get more lines than just saying their names over and over like pikachu.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think they've only shown PC footage but I imagine PS5 will be 60 and 30 for the PS4. FOV will probably be changeable at least. All the press demos were also streamed so that might be messing with the framerate a bit.
Aah, good to know - cheers.

I was thinking 60 for PS5 and 30 for PS4 seemed likely. Rare that FOV is adjustable on console though, at least with what I end up buying, so we'll have to see.

Kalasai

Jan 16, 2018
France
In one or two line, what is bugsnax finally ? i have to admit, i don't really understand what the game is.

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
Ps4? Not ps5 exclusive? Cancel the generation. It's over
It was always announced for PS4.

Really pleased with this news. As it had gone quiet I was beginning to think it wouldn't be released until late Nov/Dec.

Getting Sackboy, CoD & hopefully Dirt 5 physically but this will definitely be a day one purchase digitally too.

NBA 2K21 & Destruction All-Stars are on the birthday list a couple of weeks later.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the GB quick look, this game looks great. Glad to see it's not just some meme-y thing like Knack, like people on here were trying to make it.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Octo-dad is a cool game, and got the same kind of weird goofy humor down right. Young Horses has some pedigree in absurdity.
For sure, although honestly I didn't really find Octodad that fun to play. It has a great sense of humour and is a funny idea though.
This looks just like an all around fun time.