• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Bugsnax will launch for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store on November 12 for $24.99, developer Young Horses announced. Pre-orders are available now via the Epic Games Store with a 15 percent-off discount. Development on the game has completed.
www.gematsu.com

Bugsnax launches November 12, voice cast announced

Bugsnax will launch for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store on November 12 for $24.99, developer Young Horses announced. Pre-orders are available now via the Epic Games St…

Hey snak fans, I'm Kevin Zuhn, Creative Director at Young Horses. Today I'm excited to announce that Bugsnax will be available for PS4 and PS5 on November 12 with the launch of the new console!

I'm also very excited to talk a bit about our journey into finding the amazing voice cast of Bugsnax! We knew early on that we wanted a fully voiced game to truly get across all the things that make our characters funny, unique, and tragically relatable.

On Octodad: Dadliest Catch we handled auditions and voice direction ourselves, but Bugsnax was shaping up to be much bigger in scope with a cast of at least 15! Stumbling through the process, we realized that we lacked experience. We enlisted the help of Brightskull for casting, voice directing, and even audio mastering. With their help, we put together audition sides that captured each character's most iconic lines, across the broadest spectrum of emotion.

We were overjoyed (and overwhelmed) to get thousands of auditions, hundreds per character! After weeks of re-listening, and passionate internal debates (our usual process), we arrived at our awesome cast. We're thrilled to be working with them, and even more thrilled to finally introduce them to you in the video below.

• Wambus Troubleham – Fred Tatasciore (Overwatch)
  • Wiggle Bigglebottom – Kenna Ramsey
  • Chandlo Funkbun – Yuri Lowenthal (Marvel's Spider-Man)
  • Filbo Fiddlepie – Max Mittelman (Saitama in One-Punch man)
  • Gramble Gigglefunny – Sam Riegel (Duck Tales)
  • Shelda Smellywag – Debra Wilson (Jedi: Fallen Order)
  • Floofty Fizzlebean – Casey Mongillo (Evangelion)
  • Eggabell Batternugget – Fryda Wolff (Loba in Apex Legends)
  • Beffica Winklesnoot – Cassandra Lee Morris (Persona 5)
  • Snorpy Fizzlebean – Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Cromdo Face – Rick Zieff (Terminator 3)
  • Clumby Clumbernut – Barbara Goodson (Rita Repulsa)
  • Elizabert Megafig- Helen Sadler (Battlefront)
  • Triffany Lottablog- Haviland Stillwell (Devil May Cry 5)

blog.playstation.com

Meet the voice cast of Bugsnax, launching on PS5 and PS4 November 12

Our journey into finding the amazing voice cast of Bugsnax.

Previews
IGN
www.ign.com

Bugsnax Preview: Pokemon Snap, Island Mystery, and Hilarious Adventure - IGN

Bugsnax is easy enough to understand once you start it, but our hands-on teases many more mysteries, and adorable snack and bug puns, to come.

Kinda Funny

Last edited:

Soiks

Oct 27, 2017
So these are the people talking about Bugsnax we keep hearing so much about.

Oct 27, 2017
I started reading the list presuming the actors came first and then their character's names. For just a minute, Wiggle Bigglebottom was real to me.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Ejz-ZKTVcAQ5diJ

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
That's a pretty impressive voice cast. I have a feeling that if they're giving a PS5 game on PS Plus on the first month, this will be it!

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
We talkin bout Bugsnax?

I hope this is $20, cause I just know I'll end up picking this up while nursing a food coma come thanksgiving.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this cast so loaded? I was not at all expecting this

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Meme game of the year incoming, having such type of game at launch will actually help.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Give me a preorder link!

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
Is this available for pre-order or do we know the price? Wonder if this may launch as a PlayStation Plus game. Resogun and Contrast were great to have at the PlayStation 4's launch.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
such a variety of personalities. thought the game would have the main and a few others. didn't think they would have this many.

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
Really happy to hear this will be a launch title - think that'll be a boon for the devs so they can make more weird, fun games for years to come.

Also it'll keep us talkin' bout Bugsnax.