• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
The thread took a strange turn, but I am a fan of tacos al pastor, I am in Mexico though, so I can get pretty good tacos whenever I want (and there isn't a raging pandemic of course)... This thread really derailed completely lol
The only taco place i've ever tried was taco bell while i was in the USA for a month, it was horrible, now i make homemade taco's which are actually pretty good.

I drive back home next week. It looks like there's one in Springfield MO. Is it really worth the early stop and miss going to the Uranus Fudge Factory?
these names are getting out of hand.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I drive back home next week. It looks like there's one in Springfield MO. Is it really worth the early stop and miss going to the Uranus Fudge Factory?
I wouldn't necessarily go way out of your way, but you get a good quality burger. They're called butter burgers because they toast the buns with butter. But their frozen custard is really good, and it's only fast food place I've seen with fried cheese curds on the menu, so get those if you go too.

Tbone5189

Succ-essor
Mar 25, 2020
In-n-Out is bad.

but at least not Five Guys bad.

Sometimes for something to be good you have to mix and match different foods with each other from 2 different companies... like McDonald fries and Burger kings Bacon King Burger or Popeyes Chicken sandwich with Chic Fil A waffle fries!!!

Personally I've never have had the pleasure of having In-N-Out with Five Guys but I'm sure other people from Cali have had experience!!!
😱 😉

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
If this was true id imagine the president was already coming down on him at that point and was probably looking at sakura wars very intently
Sakura Wars tanking (both console and mobile) is definitely what did Nagoshi in imo. Yakuza's downward trajectory was at least softened by overseas growth and PC/Xbox ports.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
Well that's just now ;) but seriously the fact Nintendo only has 1 cross media franchise is baffling, especially when the franchise they made cross media is the biggest in the world. i guess Kirby count's but he hasn't really had anything major aside from the cafe since the anime ended. if they actually made all their franchises cross media i could see them growing hugely, but i know nintendo won't do that.

anyway to keep the discussion on topic my favourite fast food is wendy's.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
ok but can we talk about how automation will increasingly begin to affect jobs in the fast food industry though

this may be too deep a cut

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Sakura Wars tanking (both console and mobile) is definitely what did Nagoshi in imo. Yakuza's downward trajectory was at least softened by overseas growth and PC/Xbox ports.
Really have to wonder what the plan was for the Sakura wars media project. It just seemed so ill conceived.
ok but can we talk about how automation will increasingly begin to affect jobs in the fast food industry though

this may be too deep a cut
Damnit. Lol.

Last edited:

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
The only trash thing about In n out are their fries. The burgers more than make up for it (double double animal style baybee).

minimalism

Jan 9, 2018
Cane's is absolute trash imo. It has no seasoning and the chicken is extremely bland.

Zaxby's on the other hand is ace and the fries are pretty damn good.
Cane's and Zaxby's have absolutly identical chicken. Only difference is that I can't buffalo-style my tenders with sauce at Cane's like I can at Zaxby's. Fries are better at Zaxby's for sure, though.

On topic though, I'm really curious to see how 3D World holds and what Switch stocks will look like the next couple of weeks.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Sega was the one that made Nagoshi apologize for his comments on Puyo Puyo eSports players and his apology wasn't exactly honest so things weren't entirely rosy before his demotion.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
Sega was the one that made Nagoshi apologize for his comments on Puyo Puyo eSports players and his apology wasn't exactly honest so things weren't entirely rosy before his demotion.
im guessing they already wanted to demote him and sakura failing was the perfect opportunity to, it's a shame if it could have released on switch it would've been bigger than it was, it was kind of like a sacrificial lamb in that sense, Sega's probably better off with having multiplat's but it's a shame sakura was the franchise that had to die for that to happen.

Deleted member 55822

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 10, 2019
Man, out of all the things that derail the thread. I did not expect discussion about fast food restaurant to the the topic lol. (I have a very limited experience with these, not to mention it's mostly just KFC and McDonald. I'm going with KFC but anyway)

not sure if this is true but it is extremely funny either way
unknown.png
It's really sad that this actually have a chance to being the case. It's really something that some might unironically buy this kind of ridiculous story because of his history.

Wait what did he said? I don't remember this lol.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Man, out of all the things that derail the thread. I did not expect discussion about fast food restaurant to the the topic lol. (I have a very limited experience with these, not to mention it's mostly just KFC and McDonald. I'm going with KFC but anyway)

It's really sad that this actually have a chance to being the case. It's really something that some might unironically buy this kind of ridiculous story because of his history.

Wait what did he said? I don't remember this lol.
kotaku.com

Yakuza Producer Finally Apologizes For Mocking Puzzle Game Esports Pros

In July, Yakuza executive director and producer Toshihiro Nagoshi used slang to disparage puzzle game pro players during a livestream. Sega soon apologized, and now, nearly a month later, so has Nagoshi.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Sinobi talks for unexpected increase of Bravely Default II pre-orders last days.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Hehe, Five Guys opened some restaurants in the Netherlands a few years ago and honestly, for a fastfood burger its good. But as a Dutchie we only have like McDonalds and Burger King as competition. Five Guys is expensive though compared to the US version prices. € 13 for just a burger and fries is pretty steep. But I love those cajun fries.

Oh and I ate some Popeyes when I was in the US, that was neat.

OP
OP
Chris1964

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't paid big importance before but with Miitopia port coming I noticed Kawamoto, from the moment he was promoted to producer in 2012, has become one of most important persons in Nintendo. He was the general director of Switch production and the EPD team he leads has continued flow of releases every year.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
When will Square ever provide a good amount of stock for their Switch games?
We actually don't know if they did or didn't this time, we will find out if they did or not by how long it takes them to restock. The game selling out simply means stores didn't factor in a quick increase of late preorders when they made their initial purchase order.

SE have done a fair amount of advertising though, so it is possible that they have prepared enough copies to restock stores when the stores make their next orders. But it is also possible they didn't.

EmmaDansTonU

Nov 27, 2020
All thoses fastfood names that do not exists in france are fascinating.
In france we have McDonald's, Burger King, kfc, subway, quick and that s about all.
But we have a lot of pizza fast foods chains
also McDonald's is the market leader here with great quality.