• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
not sure if this is true but it is extremely funny either way
unknown.png
誰とは言わないが、会社の多様性より自身の恩恵を優先するのをやめなさい translates to something like "don't put your own personal interests above the diversity of our company."
It's a highly praised burger place.

Kakadu18

Banned
Dec 31, 2020
Skyward Sword is #14 and #21 on Amazon.co.jp. Looks like it could be a bigger success than some people here anticipate.

BD2 completely sold out on Amazon. Square Enix doing their thing.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
it's the best fast food burger around for the money.

you can get a better burger by spending more money - but up against wendy's, jack in the box, mcdonalds, or burger kings? no contest.
wait are those better or is in N out better, i don't know much about burger chains, how many are there in the USA? if it's regionalized there should be a ton, no?

i don't know much but i think expanding outside of California could be more profitable? or maybe they're a smaller company which can't afford to do big moves like that to gain ground on the competion.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
this is the one American burger place i've had (in canda, the times i've been to the USA i've mostly deliberately avoided eating anything since the food laws are different enough from my country to make me sick whenever i eat anything) i'd say it's pretty good.

it's much better than burger king. or mcdonalds, or wendy's. and that's all of he burger place's i can remember eating at.

Dec 21, 2020
Thats too good a gossip for us to feast on
It's finger lickin' good!

Oh this is BurgerCreate thread, nice.

Maybe a hot take, idk? But if you need to eat a bacon with burger, the burger itself is most likely not that great. Bacon serves to hide the flaw in the burger in that instance. This, of course, assumes you can eat or like bacon and burgers and are able to judge them separately and together.

And I don't even like bacon that much, it's fine but overrated. But if the bacon is adding what's missing, there's an issue.

Again, IMO

Last edited:

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
wait are those better or is in N out better, i don't know much about burger chains, how many are there in the USA? if it's regionalized there should be a ton, no?

i don't know much but i think expanding outside of California could be more profitable? or maybe they're a smaller company which can't afford to do big moves like that to gain ground on the competion.

oh i'm saying in n out is better than those. the big competition out here is in n out vs five guys because in n out is west coast usa and five guys is east coast. in n out is also deliberately regional and a source of pride for californians (for having the best you-name-it). but it's also just a really good fast food burger for a low price.

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
It's finger lickin' good!
Kentucky is really greasy, and im talking about candian kentucky, i've heard horror story's of the american one (seriously, it seems like the worst versions of fast food originating from USA is the USA, i kinda feel bad. does the USA just haver really bad food laws that let companies get away with making pretty crappy food?)

i've had kentucky for christmas sometimes, i don't want any more of it. ever.

Dec 21, 2020
Kentucky is really greasy, and im talking about candian kentucky, i've heard horror story's of the american one (seriously, it seems like the worst versions of fast food originating from USA is the USA, i kinda feel bad. does the USA just haver really bad food laws that let companies get away with making pretty crappy food?)

i've had kentucky for christmas sometimes, i don't want any more of it. ever.
Short answer, yes.

I don't really eat KFC because Popeyes will knock it out of this galactic quadrant (don't @ me) and the last time I ate KFC I thought it was severely lacking. There's a difference between throwing random seasonings at a chicken like Salt and Pepper and seasoned luscious chicken. KFC gave me the former when I wanted the latter.

Then again I don't really know what's in Popeyes that makes it taste better. Their Biscuits are secretly weapons to kill though, choking hazard really.

Their sprite is trash.

....And I say this as if I'm a connoisseur of food. I barely eat fast food lol

Djehuty

Sep 2, 2020
Short answer, yes.

I don't really eat KFC because Popeyes will knock it out of this galactic quadrant (don't @ me) and the last time I ate KFC I thought it was severely lacking. There's a difference between throwing random seasonings at a chicken like Salt and Pepper and seasoned luscious chicken. KFC gave me the former when I wanted the latter.

Then again I don't really know what's in Popeyes that makes it taste better. Their Biscuits are secretly weapons to kill though, choking hazard really.

Their sprite is trash.

....And I say this as if I'm a connoisseur of food. I barely eat fast food lol
oh i've had popeye's once before, the secret is copious amount of butter i think.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uhhhhh what's that? well i can guess i guess.
It's been the holy grail of hamburgers for me for the last three months that I've been working in Oklahoma. I think they're a souther/southwestern chain.

Honestly through, the holy grail of fast food is Tudor's Biscuit World. The most delicious and unhealthy concoctions known to man. I'm biased though, they come from my hometown.

TonyBaduy

Oct 11, 2020
Mexico
The thread took a strange turn, but I am a fan of tacos al pastor, I am in Mexico though, so I can get pretty good tacos whenever I want (and there isn't a raging pandemic of course)... This thread really derailed completely lol

AaronC

Oct 29, 2017
Can't get any of these where I live - closest thing I can get to is a short train hop to the Shake Shack in Shanghai. Not sure what the reputation of that is.

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
If we are only talking fast food I like Freshness, but if delivery is in there I like Journal Standard or Homework's.