• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, this thread has to stay on topic. With regard to Bruno MB, if he wants to appeal his ban he's welcome to do that and the staff will revisit that case. In the meantime, derails are not going to make anything better. Please stick to the topic of sales.
Then I wish everyone a good time discussing sales here. I'm not in a mood for that and would hope that the mods and admins will review permabans in furture before they enforce it. Bye

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Another thing I'm confused about - why would Chris abandon this place over a one day ban? Like, he's important, but he's not untouchable and it's 24 hours.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MC threads have been complained about for years. A member gets banned for less than a DAY for trolling and the thread melts the fuck down. And in doing so, only further proves that the people complaining about these threads were right.

I don't think justifying abuse based on that generalisation is really fruitful. Especially when it's not like I'm on particularly friendly terms with Chris.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, this thread has to stay on topic. With regard to Bruno MB, if he wants to appeal his ban he's welcome to do that and the staff will revisit that case. In the meantime, derails are not going to make anything better. Please stick to the topic of sales.
Thanks for trying to reset things. If I may make a request to the mod team, please don't be too harsh in this thread. I think the waters have been too tainted for some to easily move on and I actually think the next weekly thread in 2 days should be more heavily moderated.

obviously we should work to stay on topic in the here and now, but I hope that if the current discourse continues that the thread simply be permanently locked. Basically, allow us to reset for the week 37 thread. Thank you.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These look like shitposts to me.
Sorry buuuut no.

I know you. I've seen you around often inserting yourself into controversial threads and siding with moderation. You have tons of posts doing so over previous community blowouts in the Constructive Community Discussion thread. You're doing it here too. You have never participated in these threads. You have never participated in good faith for as many times you join threads surrounding controversy. And just seeing your post history refreshes my memory with how often you do it. You are an instigator and a troll. You also tell people to "look inward" a lot and maybe that's something you should look into as well, honey.

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Disregarding Mod Post
Another thing I'm confused about - why would Chris abandon this place over a one day ban? Like, he's important, but he's not untouchable and it's 24 hours.

Because it's probably quite annoying to be constantly dealing with trolls for months on end, with zero mod action taken against them, to then be banned himself for "trolling" which was actually more like "strongly disagreeing with a mod". Not sure I'd come back. He's already fighting a constant battle against bad faith posters and now he has to deal with a mod team that apparently singles him out in his own thread whilst constant trolls, drive bys and straight up toxic behaviour towards an entire thread and its community are allowed no problem

RedNine

Sep 7, 2020
I really hope Type Lumina does well. I'm not expecting a Tsukihime kind of surprise hit but hopefully its sales and positive reception can help it reach good numbers. Gods know Melty deserves it.

Now if it only had crossplay...

After Tsukihime, it feels like a similar success story for Melty Blood would be possible if they had decided to include a meaty story mode like in the original Melty Blood, but unfortunately it seems like it's just similar to the arcade mode in later releases, which makes it less likely to grab the attention of the fans who bought Tsukihime (although I've seen a lot of people who don't care about fighters who plan on picking up Melty just to play around with the characters).

I'm almost certain it will be a huge success worldwide though. But not having crossplay does suck...

Jul 2, 2021
RankConsoleGameTotalChangeDays leftPricePublisher
1NSWPokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl252+260¥5,980Pokemon Co.
2NSWPokemon Legends: Arceus106+1130¥5,980Pokemon Co.
3NSWShin Megami Tensei V86+152¥8,980Atlus
4PS4Lost Judgment66+44¥8,290Sega
5NSWSuper Robot Wars 3035+138¥8,600Bandai Namco
6PS4The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki33+310¥7,800Nihon Falcom
7PS4Super Robot Wars 3029038¥8,600Bandai Namco
8PS4Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles23024¥7,600Aniplex
9PS5Lost Judgment2004¥8,290Sega
10NSWDragon Ball Z: Kakarot + A New Power Awakens Set1602¥6,680Bandai Namco
11NSWMario Party: Superstars16039¥5,980Nintendo
12PS4Blue Reflection: Second Light15031¥7,800Koei Tecmo
13NSWBlue Reflection: Second Light13031¥7,800Koei Tecmo
14PS4Melty Blood: Type Lumina13010¥6,800Delight Works
15NSWMetroid Dread12018¥6,980Nintendo
16NSWMelty Blood: Type Lumina11010¥6,800Delight Works

Comg Combined SKU Charts

Credit - theDX from Vgcharts
Source - Comg website.

Comparison -

lost Judgement - 86 (4 days to go)

Judgement - 90 (last day). FW - 232 (Also released on holiday season)
Even though Metroid was never really big in Japan I still hope Metroid Dread will give this IP a little boost.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
After Tsukihime, it feels like a similar success story for Melty Blood would be possible if they had decided to include a meaty story mode like in the original Melty Blood, but unfortunately it seems like it's just similar to the arcade mode in later releases, which makes it less likely to grab the attention of the fans who bought Tsukihime (although I've seen a lot of people who don't care about fighters who plan on picking up Melty just to play around with the characters).

I'm almost certain it will be a huge success worldwide though. But not having crossplay does suck...
Isn't the dev team pretty small? Probably why they couldn't make cross play work as I've heard it's pretty difficult

RedNine

Sep 7, 2020
Isn't the dev team pretty small? Probably why they couldn't make cross play work as I've heard it's pretty difficult

Yeah, they are, and I believe they need to have their own account system for the game to implement cross play, which also makes it difficult for smaller teams like this. It's understandable that the game doesn't have crossplay, but when you're releasing a niche game like this on four platforms at once it's probably going to hurt it a bit...

Oct 25, 2017
As one can see, it may be impossible for some people to have a prolonged sales discussion on a COMG preorder chart a day after all this change has occurred. So please forgive them if the topic at hand strays from sales at this hour, prompted by others.

Melty Blood's likely hitting mid top 30 from both platforms with the current trend of its placement on COMG, though it is still only a small percentage of the market at large.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
I guess some users finally got what they wanted and been working towards the last couple weeks, of course the ToA release and another CC2 release was gonna do it. That's disappointing, you really can't make this up.

Hope moving forward that user than continue to participate in this thread do better.
Just out of curiousity, was there anything special about Tales of Arise in terms of what happened recently? I thought that the game did fairy well, at least compared to the previous Tales Of game and within expecations here. What is the CC2 release, by the way?

Yeah that is definitely true for some of the regular posters here. Some think they have a patent on the thread or something. I can name a select few that think their opinion is the only truth there is but I won't for the sake of being nice to people.

Anyway I am curious how Metroid will perform. Wonder if it can have legs and reach decent sales.
Is there any known reason(s) why Metroid isnt more popular in Japan? I am also curious to see if Metroid Dread will change the trend.

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
As one can see, it may be impossible for some people to have a prolonged sales discussion on a COMG preorder chart a day after all this change has occurred. So please forgive them if the topic at hand strays from sales at this hour, prompted by others.

Melty Blood's likely hitting mid top 30 from both platforms with the current trend of its placement on COMG, though it is still only a small percentage of the market at large.

I've always wondered since this thread often comes up with some multiplier for comg numbers: isn't there something similar to the central limit theorem that could be reliably used to make estimates about fw sales?

Mid top 30 x2 would mean something like 20k? Isn't that very low?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiousity, was there anything special about Tales of Arise in terms of what happened recently? I thought that the game did fairy well, at least compared to the previous Tales Of game and within expecations here. What is the CC2 release, by the way?
Well looking at WW sales it was a good launch, but there was discussion regarding how the opening week for Japan was, since it debuted physically under Berseria, which was a lower point for the series.

Jul 2, 2021
Is there any known reason(s) why Metroid isnt more popular in Japan? I am also curious to see if Metroid Dread will change the trend.
Sakamoto's explanation:
"In Japan, the people who are into Metroid tend to be hardcore game fans. It's not a series that's necessarily found acceptance in Japan outside of that niche. You can also say that it's the same as how science fiction is embraced in the United States compared to Japan. Science fiction seems to be a niche genre in Japan as a whole, where it seems to have found more mainstream success in the US."

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell

Which platform do you think will have the largest community? Without crossplay (and well, not wanting to triple dip) you kinda have to bet on one and hope it has a sizeable playerbase for online play, so it's pretty much the one decision I have left about it. I'm leaning Steam since that's where its roots are but I wonder if Tsukihime not having a PC port yet won't nudge people to console versions instead.

Oct 25, 2017
I've always wondered since this thread often comes up with some multiplier for comg numbers: isn't there something similar to the central limit theorem that could be reliably used to make estimates about fw sales?

The demand for fighting games like this is not very present in Japan's mainstream, but it would actually put it above Guilty Gear Strive's FW.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

No, that's precisely one of the issues people have had in the past with an overreliance on COMG and why it was considered as polluting the thread.

The way a game performs at COMG vs the wider market is wildly different for different genres, IPs, price points, even platforms.

It's also the issue with trying to extrapolate flat digital rates across the board based on the limited data we get publicly.

Sep 14, 2018
User Thread-Banned (3 Days): Continued derailment after staff post
Sorry buuuut no.

I know you. I've seen you around often inserting yourself into controversial threads and siding with moderation. You have tons of posts doing so over previous community blowouts in the Constructive Community Discussion thread. You're doing it here too. You have never participated in these threads. You have never participated in good faith for as many times you join threads surrounding controversy. And just seeing your post history refreshes my memory with how often you do it. You are an instigator and a troll. You also tell people to "look inward" a lot and maybe that's something you should look into as well, honey.
I'm rolling at this deep dive, you can think whatever you want but I've been right on the money every time. Believe it or not I was on the communities side every time, maybe it doesn't look like it when you're frothing at the mouth. And those are reactionary shitposts honey, if you want to continue this riveting conversation it's going to have to be at the feedback thread cause it's not sales related or following the guidelines.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
User Thread-Banned (3 Days): Continued derailment after staff post
Man, it sure is discouraging when the new guidelines prompt a bunch of people who have never participated in MC discussions before, in these threads or anywhere on the forum, come in here to tell the community that we're a bunch of toddlers who deserve to be banned.

As if MC threads didn't already have a trolling problem, now people who normally just keep their community sniping contained to safe spaces like Discord and OTs will be coming in here to fire off their potshots too.

Did people report those trolls in the past and no actions were taken?
In the past, and also in the present.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Sakamoto's explanation:
"In Japan, the people who are into Metroid tend to be hardcore game fans. It's not a series that's necessarily found acceptance in Japan outside of that niche. You can also say that it's the same as how science fiction is embraced in the United States compared to Japan. Science fiction seems to be a niche genre in Japan as a whole, where it seems to have found more mainstream success in the US."
huh, I suppose although Gundam and Evangelion are popular, they are not really mainstream indeed.

Did the Prime series do better or worse in Japan compared to the 2D ones?

Man, it sure is discouraging when the new guidelines prompt a bunch of people who have never participated in MC discussions before, in these threads or anywhere on the forum, come in here to tell the community that we're a bunch of toddlers who deserve to be banned.

As if MC threads didn't already have a trolling problem, now people who normally just keep their community sniping contained to safe spaces like Discord and OTs will be coming in here to fire off their potshots too.

In the past, and also in the present.
Keep reporting them I guess >_<

RedNine

Sep 7, 2020
Which platform do you think will have the largest community? Without crossplay (and well, not wanting to triple dip) you kinda have to bet on one and hope it has a sizeable playerbase for online play, so it's pretty much the one decision I have left about it. I'm leaning Steam since that's where its roots are but I wonder if Tsukihime not having a PC port yet won't nudge people to console versions instead.

I'm betting on Steam outside of Japan and a near 50/50 split between PS4 and Switch in Japan. I have the PS4 LE pre-ordered but will probably grab Steam as well for online play.

Jul 2, 2021
huh, I suppose although Gundam and Evangelion are popular, they are not really mainstream indeed.

Did the Prime series do better or worse in Japan compared to the 2D ones?
For comparison (I did a quick search) here are the first week lifetime sales:

[Platform] Title (Publisher) {Release Date} (Price) – First Week / Lifetime Totals

[GBA] Metroid Fusion (Nintendo) {2003.02.14} (¥4 800) – 49 680 / 155 528
[GCN] Metroid Prime (Nintendo) {2003.02.28} (¥6 800) – 39 829 / 78 384
[GBA] Metroid: Zero Mission (Nintendo) {2004.05.27} (¥4 800) – 39 112 / 85 045
[GCN] Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Nintendo) {2005.05.26} (¥6 800) – 17 680 / 40 355
[NDS] Metroid Prime: Pinball (Nintendo) {2006.01.19} (¥4 800) – 0 / 15 541
[NDS] Metroid Prime: Hunters (Nintendo) {2006.06.01} (¥4 800) – 32 613 / 90 028
[WII] Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Nintendo) {2008.03.06} (¥6 800) – 34 151 / 74 647
[WII] Metroid: Other M (Nintendo) {2010.09.02} (¥6 800) – 44 103 / 75 578
[3DS] Metroid Prime: Federation Force (Nintendo) {2016.08.25} (¥4.700) – 4.023 / 10.932

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
For comparison (I did a quick search) here are the first week lifetime sales:

[Platform] Title (Publisher) {Release Date} (Price) – First Week / Lifetime Totals
[GBA] Metroid Fusion (Nintendo) {2003.02.14} (¥4 800) – 49 680 / 155 528
[GCN] Metroid Prime (Nintendo) {2003.02.28} (¥6 800) – 39 829 / 78 384
[GBA] Metroid: Zero Mission (Nintendo) {2004.05.27} (¥4 800) – 39 112 / 85 045
[GCN] Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Nintendo) {2005.05.26} (¥6 800) – 17 680 / 40 355
[NDS] Metroid Prime: Pinball (Nintendo) {2006.01.19} (¥4 800) – 0 / 15 541
[NDS] Metroid Prime: Hunters (Nintendo) {2006.06.01} (¥4 800) – 32 613 / 90 028
[WII] Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Nintendo) {2008.03.06} (¥6 800) – 34 151 / 74 647
[WII] Metroid: Other M (Nintendo) {2010.09.02} (¥6 800) – 44 103 / 75 578
[3DS] Metroid Prime: Federation Force (Nintendo) {2016.08.25} (¥4.700) – 4.023 / 10.932
Daym Metroid really is a niche IP in Japan lol. Hope Dread can change that.

Btw how did you search for the numbers? (I think I saw someone post a link to the sites with numbers but it's buried in the past pages by now)

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Anecdotal, but I'm having a hard time finding a physical copy of Metroid Fusion. Any copy that is put on Yahoo Auctions or Mercari for under thirty dollars seems to go in about 2 or 3 days.

Take this with a huge grain of salt, obviously.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Im not completely sure of that myself, since i decided to not participate once i saw a user claiming that many of the regulars in this thread would be hoping for Tales of Arise to fail, bomb or get bad reviews. I knew what time it was by then and nothing good would come from the following pages.

From the outside looking in it seems like ToA was the perfect case for the clash about the same old discussions and persons being on the forefront in this thread.

A. Declining franchise in Japan, that might benefit from a Switch release
B. Japanese sales being just okay, despite a successful global launch.
C. Harada and in general comments regarding the japanese top producers that refuse to be on Switch for various reasons.

This is just my personal take and it might be bias. But based on this thread being focused on japanese sales it was fair to to call out ToA for the average domestic performance, even when it did good overall with being multiplattform and much stronger in the west compared to past releases. I think that some people have a difficult time with a game or producers of games being called out in this thread - despite the game being a quality release and selling well globally, because the focus is on the Japanese performance mostly.

And i get that, i feel the same way when someone would take the UK performance of some japanese niche game to state the game is an overall flop. Here is the issue though, most members here make it very clear that they are reviewing and commenting on the japanese performance in comparison to past bigger Tales of releases.

This is also just a subplot of the fact that Nintendo is really dominating the japanese console market right now and most of the regulars here seem to be Nintendo fans or at least Switch owners that are much more open to the plattform getting support, its market position would imply. So they are less likely to give decling franchises as pass, when they do everything to improve sales except going for the most forward path of being on a very popular plattform.

Well at least thats my take on it, despite the language used with the market being this loop sided in favor of one company certain members will just not feel welcomed here. Especially if they can get fact checked fast, so yea this can result in a less welcoming atmosphere compared to other sales threads with less available data for people that just wanna cheer on their console or game series of choice.

ToA was always gonna be an issue because it represents a lot of the main issues of these threads, that probably should have been adressed before its release.

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
The demand for fighting games like this is not very present in Japan's mainstream, but it would actually put it above Guilty Gear Strive's FW.

How do fighting game companies make money exactly? I imagine 2d anime fighters don't require a lot of budget and most of it is spent on freelancer animators while a small core group works on programming and game balance but they're not Bandai Namco-style anime shovelware.

Wouldn't it be more profitable for them to do work for hire or license popular (ww) IPs like ASW did for Fighter Z? Or is there good money on the competitive side?

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
Im not completely sure of that myself, since i decided to not participate once i saw a user claiming that many of the regulars in this thread would be hoping for Tales of Arise to fail, bomb or get bad reviews. I knew what time it was by then and nothing good would come from the following pages.

From the outside looking in it seems like ToA was the perfect case for the clash about the same old discussions and persons being on the forefront in this thread.

A. Declining franchise in Japan, that might benefit from a Switch release
B. Japanese sales being just okay, despite a successful global launch.
C. Harada and in general comments regarding the japanese top producers that refuse to be on Switch for various reasons.

This is just my personal take and it might be bias. But based on this thread being focused on japanese sales it was fair to to call out ToA for the average domestic performance, even when it did good overall with being multiplattform and much stronger in the west compared to past releases. I think that some people have a difficult time with a game or producers of games being called out in this thread - despite the game being a quality release and selling well globally, because the focus is on the Japanese performance mostly.

And i get that, i feel the same way when someone would take the UK performance of some japanese niche game to state the game is an overall flop. Here is the issue though, most members here make it very clear that they are reviewing and commenting on the japanese performance in comparison to past bigger Tales of releases.

This is also just a subplot of the fact that Nintendo is really dominating the japanese console market right now and most of the regulars here seem to be Nintendo fans or at least Switch owners that are much more open to the plattform getting support, its market position would imply. So they are less likely to give decling franchises as pass, when they do everything to improve sales except going for the most forward path of being on a very popular plattform.

Well at least thats my take on it, despite the language used with the market being this loop sided in favor of one company certain members will just not feel welcomed here. Especially if they can get fact checked fast, so yea this can result in a less welcoming atmosphere compared to other sales threads with less available data for people that just wanna cheer on their console or game series of choice.

ToA was always gonna be an issue because it represents a lot of the main issues of these threads, that probably should have been adressed before its release.
We've also seen comments, either anonymous or not, if devs being scared of Nintendo "monopolies" and others feeling like they need to support PS (I believe it was a SQEX exec who said they were trying to save or bolster the PS 3 or 4 in the Japanese market). Yet we've never seen any comments from Japanese devs about being scared of a Sony monopoly. So there's some of the context behind why we call certain companies or heads stubborn.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Goodness gracious, the week I actually don't post in a Media Create thread is the week of the end times. Crazy.

I've got loads I want to say on the topics raised here as I've followed these threads fairly closely since joining previous forum in 2013ish, but I suspect it would count as derailment which has been specifically outlawed so will keep this to a minimum. My interest in these threads sadly died down at the end of last gen and we moved to a more monopolistic market (five hardware, of which one 'success', one 'okay' and three 'failures' was more fun to watch than one what's currently happening) but I still like to bob in from time to time. The triple combo of Tales, Demon Slayer and Falcom releasing in quick succession was never going to bode well though.

Aaaaannnnyyyyway, on the topic of sales - I think Arise has done alright. Given the inevitable erosion of PS software over the past few decades, I think staying fairly flat entry to entry is the best that could be asked for if you're not introducing new consoles to the system which I won't get into.

Nice for Wario. Meh for Sonic as always. Also to bring up a quote from the very first thread:

So Sony just announced a new Wipeout....for mobile lmao

I don't think the WipEout IP has ever had any relevance in Japan? I've got 2048 at 7k LT sales, dunno if it held much more clout during the PS1 era when Crash was selling 1m.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
We've also seen comments, either anonymous or not, if devs being scared of Nintendo "monopolies" and others feeling like they need to support PS (I believe it was a SQEX exec who said they were trying to save or bolster the PS 3 or 4 in the Japanese market). Yet we've never seen any comments from Japanese devs about being scared of a Sony monopoly. So there's some of the context behind why we call certain companies or heads stubborn.
There has never been a danger of a Sony monopoly, because Nintendo handhelds have always performed well.

Jul 2, 2021
welp. my google-fu only comes up with worldwide sales haha
I found more.

more.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't it be more profitable for them to do work for hire or license popular (ww) IPs like ASW did for Fighter Z? Or is there good money on the competitive side?
Outside of this already being a licensed product, French Bread have done it with more recognisable IPs too:

The sales there are not dramatically different, but they're a small developer (15 employees max) and they're able to sell new versions yearly with arcade improvements and new characters.

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017
How do fighting game companies make money exactly? I imagine 2d anime fighters don't require a lot of budget and most of it is spent on freelancer animators while a small core group works on programming and game balance but they're not Bandai Namco-style anime shovelware.

Fighters of any sort are budget intensive, Skullgirls devs did a good postmortem a million years ago on how expensive it is to dev even a single fighter for a small game

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There has never been a danger of a Sony monopoly, because Nintendo handhelds have always performed well.

Ehh, that's safe to say now in hindsight but in 2016 the assumption was that mobile had killed Nintendo handhelds outside of Japan and their days were numbered inside Japan, and that Switch was going to be a failure. The PS4 was seen as the only viable option. That's evident both from how PS4 hoovered up support that was previously spread across handhelds and other consoles and how light the support for Switch was in its first several years.

Cygnus X-1

Oct 28, 2017
I have a sales-related question: is there a web location with a reliable list of upcoming game releases per platform in Japan?

The reason being: it would be useful to understand how the schedule looks like at the very least for the next quarter. This would help us understand sales trends. Any recommendations?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh, that's safe to say now in hindsight but in 2016 the assumption was that mobile had killed Nintendo handhelds outside of Japan and their days were numbered inside Japan, and that Switch was going to be a failure. The PS4 was seen as the only viable option. That's evident both from how PS4 hoovered up support that was previously spread across handhelds and other consoles and how light the support for Switch was in its first several years.
Capcom and Level 5 made out like bandits on the 3DS, yet they were all but ready to abandon Nintendo early on the Switch cycle. Meanwhile have heard past comments from other 3rdPartyies like SE stating that its their responsibility to make sure the PS plattform of the time succeeds. At least something among those lines.

Devs, Producers, Publishers etc. they all have their biases for diffrent reasons and thats okay to accept. Its naive to think that those dont exist. Many of these old heads got into the game industry when Nintendo as ruling with an iron first and Sony + Playstation was the plattform that provided them with everything needed to thrive. So there is still a mayor sense of loyality as we see it from time to time.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
So, I've been in this thread since..I think..2007? When I ventured in and was shocked when people said that 30k first day sales for Virtua Fighter were somehow bad?!? (of course I just shut my mouth and learned).

Anyways, I have a lot of thoughts, thoughts that I was planning on sharing here. Some history of the thread, some explanations, frankly some apologies for how I've behaved in the past, and some thoughts on how we can be better as a community in the future.

And then I scroll down this morning after the thread was reopened and see more bannings and posters who I've never seen before attacking the community and frankly I'm pretty sure if I post my honest constructive feedback I'll likely get baited into my own ban.

So yea. I honestly have no clue what to post in here that will meet all the guidelines.

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.