• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Depending on how you feel about survival games, Grounded is a good game to kind of just slot into your rotation until you figure out something a bit more long-term to play. Hell, it and a handful of other less meaty experiences might even last ya til Baldur's Gate 3 is out of Early Access. That's the game for y'all right there. Hot off a D:OS2 playthrough, you're already primed for it.

Oct 29, 2017
Guacamelee: Super turbo Championship Edition ( Original is 2 players only).

Guacamelee 2

But only if the skill for platformers is not too dissimilar among you. Otherwise if someone is not very good compared to the rest, then they'll be in the back all the time, not having the best time playing it.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Deep Rock Galactic is legitimately incredible. My friends and I have had an absolute blast playing it, and it just recently updated with two new mission types that are extremely fun. Give it a look!

I recently started playing DRG and I think it is the best co-op game I have ever played. So much fun.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Like every single Halo game (available on Game Pass as part of the Master Chief Collection) is fucking amazing to play in 4 player co-op and they're all meaty as hell.

Forza Horizon 4's single player progression can be played entirely in co-op as far as I know.