• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone copy and paste this image, all O'm seeing in this topic, the other topic, and on websites is:
Screenshot_20200228-140818_Chrome.jpg

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone copy and paste this image, all O'm seeing in this topic, the other topic, and on websites is:
I mean just imagine a generic looking white captain America. That's all the pic is. I'm on mobile so I can't

here's the url

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Well, everybody that wanted to see Ultimate Cap in the MCU is about to get their wish.

Not a fan of the Falcon as Cap, I'm more of a Bucky fan, but looking forward to him kicking Walker's ass.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Well, USAgent was ultimate cap before the ultimate universe even existed. I believe, however, the storyline is that Falcon isn't allowed to be Cap because he wouldn't sign the accords, but we'll see.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
They'd never have the guts to go all the way with this

img_2035.jpg

More than likely, they don't like Sam Wilson because he still has a record of being on the run with Steve, maybe a vague allusion to racial optics, and John Walker is just an easily manipulable asshole that Zemo takes advantage of. God I'd love to be surprised though.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017

img_2035.jpg

More than likely, they don't like Sam Wilson because he still has a record of being on the run with Steve, maybe a vague allusion to racial optics, and John Walker is just an easily manipulable asshole that Zemo takes advantage of. God I'd love to be surprised though.

Zemo is playing the role of Hydra Cap in this scenario.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

img_2035.jpg

That dialogue is so on point, so much bullshit is done through gaslighting

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just remember folks, John was the guy who was torn morally when assigned as Cap to take down the watchdogs since he agreed with them and thought they had the right idea. Took them down anyways since following orders is more important than ethics, though in Walkers case ethics might be stretching some things.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Oh......
Ya know i was saying how for a 1940s soldier out of time, Captain America is rather open minded. I guess Ultimate Cap is what if he wasn't .-.
Millar basically turned most of the Avengers into a parody of themselves for that universe.

Hank Pym is a serial abuser (he tries to feed Wasp to ants), Hulk is really over the top, eats and kills people, Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch are into incest, etc.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Miller basically turned most of the Avengers into a parody of themselves for that universe.

Hank Pym is a serial abuser (he tries to feed Wasp to ants), Hulk is really over the top, eats and kills people, Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch are into incest, etc.
Even taking them to the extreme, I don't even get the Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch thing other than Miller just being nasty

Oct 27, 2017
Millar basically turned most of the Avengers into a parody of themselves for that universe.

I think i dodge a bullet when i didn't really get into reading ultimate marvel (outside some issues of spiderman)

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of Falcon in MCU likely because he's not really used and developed consistently (mostly comedic shit). But this guy is no Cap.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me is kind of bummed to see Zemo come back as a villain, I was hoping we would get him as the leader of the Thunderbolts.

Eventually tho. Play that card down the line, Marvel.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
He'd have to be a bit of an asshole just to take up the shield that was given to him after being taken out of the hands of Sam Wilson.
Oh absolutely, but I honestly want them to lean even harder into the whole "Walker would be a MAGA hat wearing moron" angle like the comics have suggested.
You mean this guy? No one that goes around cutting people up with the constitution can be a bad guy

latest
Oh god, I honestly forgot about the period in time where Walker took Caps largely defensive weapon and literally turned it into a lethal manifestation of the US constitution. Did they even give a decent reason why Union Jack and Blazing Skull wanted to hang out with this nationalistic fuck?

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get what is going on
Steve Rogers Cap is gone. Falcon looking to take over per end of Endgame. Government is like nah, they take Cap's shield back and have this jobber in OP who's known as US Agent? take the mantle of Captain America. From what I can gather.

I just hope they can turn Falcon into something interesting. Flying around and shooting guns is lame as shit. Just like Star Lord. Maybe with shield throws and brawling my eyes won't glaze over. But the charm of Evans and the whole man out of time cheese and over the top values makes any Captain America replacement disappointing to me.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Government doesn't want falcon to be the next captain America because of the situation with the accords, so they give the title to someone else who possibly doesn't deserve it.
Steve Rogers Cap is gone. Falcon looking to take over per end of Endgame. Government is like nah, they take Cap's shield back and have this jobber in OP who's known as US Agent? take the mantle of Captain America. From what I can gather.

I just hope they can turn Falcon into something interesting. Flying around and shooting guns is lame as shit. Just like Star Lord. Maybe with shield throws and brawling my eyes won't glaze over. But the charm of Evans and the whole man out of time cheese and over the top values makes any Captain America replacement disappointing to me.

Ohh duhh I wasn't thinking about what had went on in the mcu lol

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me is kind of bummed to see Zemo come back as a villain, I was hoping we would get him as the leader of the Thunderbolts.

Eventually tho. Play that card down the line, Marvel.
Zemo can't be anything other than a villain after what he did in Civil War. But that has no bearing on whether he can be involved with Thunderbolts, if that ever happens.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Oh......
Ya know i was saying how for a 1940s soldier out of time, Captain America is rather open minded. I guess Ultimate Cap is what if he wasn't .-.

The thing is, a soldier who helped liberate France from the Nazis in the 40s wouldn't say something like that.

Ultimate Cap started as an edgy jingonistic representation of war hunger assholes after 9/11. Which has NEVER been what Cap was about in the past, even at his worst.

But considering that same comic had a line "HULK HORNY!" in it shouldnt be surprising that he was a shitty character.