• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Don't worry America a white man is here, I was so scared for a minute there. Did the US Army really let marvel use John Walker to rep them? Hmmmm

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Really curious to see how the MCU handles government misinformation campaigns. As in, I'm sure it will be window dressing and little else.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
MCU Cap doesn't strike me as someone that would be OK with the modern US Army and the missions it undertakes.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
"U.S army"

ahhh there it is i was wondering what this all was for

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I'm still waiting to see if they're going to make Walker the full right wing asshole he is in the comics.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest, if this was actually true-to-life, they'd be cool with the former Russian asset being Cap.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting to see if they're going to make Walker the full right wing asshole he is in the comics.
You mean this guy? No one that goes around cutting people up with the constitution can be a bad guy

latest

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
You know at the end of the series they gonna do some "i learned
somethin of him,he learned somethin of me",bs between walker and falcon right.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to support Slayven even though a mod thought my 100% accurate Vic Berger thread title got edited for the slow of mind among us.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The comics actually did a story on this a few years back when Sam took over for Steve. A bunch of rich republicans brought in John Walker(US Agent) to replace Sam for the expected reasons.