• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How many McRibs are you going to eat?

• All of them

Votes: 173 85.6%
  • All of them

Votes: 146 72.3%

• Total voters

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
We have the McRib all year in Germany and I have no idea why you Americans get excited about this disgusting thing.

Oct 25, 2017
We have the McRib all year in Germany and I have no idea why you Americans get excited about this disgusting thing.

It's an extremely important American tradition to get excited about the McRib coming back, get one, think "that kind of sucked" and then don't think about till it comes back again.

OP
OP
Septimus Prime

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Nov 8, 2017
Isn't this just one of those frozen Ribburgers you can buy from any supermarket, with some bread, sauces, and extra things added? Or is it the McRib different?

97900_ribburger.png

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
I can't resist the siren song
I yearn to hear it all day long
Good sir we've prepped your heart attack
Like music, yes! McRib is Back

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Love the McRib and haven't been able to get one in Ohio since 2014. Also, I always love to see the people who come into a thread about being excited for a thing specifically to shit on said thing. lol. You people seem like a fun totally likable bunch of folks who are probably a real hit at parties.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What meat is in a mcrib again?

McRib Locator

Locator to find what nearby McDonalds have McRib so that you may drive there to eat one. The ability exists to add your sighting to help others hunting.

🍁 🙅‍♂️

toronto.citynews.ca

No McRib for Canada, the U.S. will be able to enjoy it | CityNews Toronto

McDonald's Canada will not roll out the McRib this fall despite a nationwide campaign south of the border.
Fuck this shit!

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
After making this video my friends all only associate me as "the McRib" guy. It's hands down my favorite fast food meal.bi don't over do it maybe 1 or 2 a year but damn do I love it.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So. Who's picking one up today? Think I'll get one for lunch so I can say I've had one this year lol.

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
They keep bringing it back for a limited time because they are kind of shit. They take it away just long enough for people to forget that fact.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Awesome that it's back on the menu here in Upstate NY (it hadn't been for a few years).

That said, it's $4.59? I remember it being a LOT cheaper, like the $2-3 range.

I mean, I'll still get one, but damn.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
It's pure propaganda, but it's nonetheless interesting propaganda.

BTW - my favorite is to order two, one plain without sauce. Take the sauce-less patty from one and add it underneath the normal one. Double the meat changes the meat-to-sauce ratio to where it should be. It's legit.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Had it today, it's what I remembered. I'm probably good for another year, but might get one more before it's gone.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Vile little patties of death made with the tossed aside parts of mistreated animal's corpses.

Mouth still waters.

Fml.