• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
Just had them in the US. The nuggets themselves aren't hot at all but the new mighty hot sauce surprised me. Turned my nose into a faucet.
It wont change anyone's mind about McDonald's nuggs but its a nice change of pace for us vets. I fuck wth them.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
My son, "Chris," is 9. A few weeks ago, we decided to open our bubble to include the family of "Ronald" Chris's best friend. Both of Ronald's parents are doctors, so this seemed like a safe decision. Both parents were born and raised in McDonaldLand. We let Chris have dinner at their place the other night since both boys were having a great time together. When we came to pick up Chris, Ronald's mom recounted to me how many Spicy Chicken McNuggets Chris ate. I couldn't believe that they served my son Spicy Chicken McNuggets without even calling to ask us if that would be OK! I was taken aback and gently mentioned that spicy foods can be hard on small tummies, but it didn't seem to register. Thankfully Chris didn't get sick. My wife says to drop it because any conversation will look coulrophobic in nature and to only let the boys play at our Play Place. Please help.
My new favorite copy-pasta.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Tried them, they are simiular to Wendy's nugget but not as hot but more heat on the backend. Not bad but if costed more than regular nuggets I wouldn't go out of my way to get them

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're great in the uk, and the sauce that comes with them. Basically crater my good eating drive when they come out

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
These are delicious. Flavor wise I might put them slightly behind Wendy's, but they were juicy and the batter was this perfectly fried crust. Good amount of spice I would say for a chain. Nobody should ever expect some kind of eye watering item to be released at any fast food place.

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
They're alright. To be honest, they taste exactly like Burger King's nuggets to me, which are also considerably cheaper, so I think next time I get McNuggets I'll stick to the regular ones. That being said, it's nice to know that if I'm at MickeyD's and crave that flavor of nugget, there will be some available.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
They're " free " (6pc) on the app today with a $1.00 purchase.

going to get a 6pc and a lg Diet Coke for $1.00

mighty sauce is the one to get right?

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
I tried burger king's and wendy's and didn't find them hot. Would i like this? I did find them more "seasoned"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the nuggets were OK

the new "mighty hot sauce" dipping sauce was trash

tastes like a worse version of their buffalo sauce, and i didnt know it could get worse then that

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_m1hfee3Fg81qjm55w.jpg
i have no doubt that this is one of the images that will be displayed in a future museum dedicated to the art of the early internet era.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the nuggets taste just like nuggets, the spice aint really too present at first

it builds, but just a little bit, maybe if you eat three nugs really fast you'll get some decent heat, but otherwise it's just a bit of a dull heat

i bet these would be decent with hot mustard, fuck i should of tried it with hot mustard when i got them yesterday

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
the nuggets taste just like nuggets, the spice aint really too present at first

it builds, but just a little bit, maybe if you eat three nugs really fast you'll get some decent heat, but otherwise it's just a bit of a dull heat

i bet these would be decent with hot mustard, fuck i should of tried it with hot mustard when i got them yesterday
You had one job

Jul 26, 2018
I really miss the spicy mc chickens sandwiches..... i can't believe they got rid of those. i used to order 4 of those all the time hahahaa.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Has 20 today, not bad. A slightly spicy version of the normal nuggets. The "mighty" hot sauce was ok, nothing to write home about.

Wendy's are still better, but these aren't bad. Sometimes you're just in the mood for some McNuggets.

Grugga Pug

Nov 5, 2017
Had some for lunch. They were good! A little spicier then I expected, especially with the mighty sauce. Definitely something I'll get on the odd occasion I run through a McDonalds.

blast0rama

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
The nuggets are good. Better with ranch than with the hot sauce (which, IMO, has too much of a lingering burn to be good).

The secret MVP is the Chips Ahoy McFlurry which people will be talking about in "ERA, What Fast Food Do You Miss?" posts for ages to come.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Just had these today. Not a huge fan of the regular McNuggets, but these are the best nuggets in the big chain game...by a significant margin.

I think they pair well with the hot mustard the best.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Spicy nugs aren't anything to write home about. But I appreciate them nonetheless.

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
To be 100% honest despite looking edible my nuggets tasted so bad I thought they were burnt. Quite possibly a bad batch but not enough of a good aftertaste to try again

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
The spicy nugs are good. I like them more than the regular nugs because they seemed way crispier for some reason and the spice tasted good even if it wasn't too hot.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Anyone have the Chips Ahoy McFlurry? I love those cookies, and the oreo one is great, so this has to be good too. I'll try the nuggets and flurry next time I'm at McDonalds.