• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
As someone who doesnt like mcnuggets already, because of the outer texture, I cant expect these to be good. Most their spicy offerings are like low tier spicy. Bet itll be a tabasco style spicy.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive heard from a lot of UK peeps that these ain't very good, but I'll give um a shot, I fuck some nuggies

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll dunk on bad fast food any day of the week, like who the fuck even goes to Burger King, but McDonald's food has always seemed a little better than it should, and things like the Big Mac or the McNuggets just really hit the spot if you have a craving for them. I'll probably try these when they come out.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Why do I have to be on a diet now? If it's made with the same seasoning a spicy McChicken has, they will be glorious.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely need to try both. Chips ahoy is my favorite on the standard junk food cookies and a Mcflurry of it sounds delicious. Spicy nuggets from Wedny's are delicious, Burgerking's are pretty good too. Always wondered why McDonalds never bothered to try and make their on version since they were the only one of the big 3 that didn't.

zerocypher

Oct 27, 2017
Give me Chickfila spicy nuggets

If the McD ones are anything like the old spicy mcchicken then I support this

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i fucks.

i had nuggs today for the first time in like 6 months. i missed that hot mustard sauce dearly.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
The UK's had them for a limited period a couple of times before. They're pretty nice! No idea if they've changed the recipe for the US version, though.

Its
The UK's had them for a limited period a couple of times before. They're pretty nice! No idea if they've changed the recipe for the US version, though.

It's some bullshit that we had them for such a short period of time.

JaredTaco

Oct 27, 2017
Chips Ahoy McFlurry sounds okay, but can't they use the cookies they originally bake on premises. Do most McDonalds still have cookies??? How about Apple Pie McFlurry???

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I never liked McD nuggets tho. They look like trash on the inside.

Those Chicken Selects were on point w/ the Chipotle sauce back in the day.

And you just don't fuck with an Oreo McFlurry. It's perfect and other options are unwelcome.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I like spicy things when there's an obvious flavour other than just spice

These just weren't nice in England, not overly spicy just tasted like heartburn

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Had these when they were available in the UK. They're like, ok, but I still think if you have a hankering for nuggets you'd be more satisfied with the normal ones. They're less spicy, more 'spiced', which to me felt like an off flavor. Though tbf McDonald's quality and taste differs so greatly across regions that these could be totally different.

Oct 30, 2017
Yes to the spicy nuggets but no to the hot dipping sauce. If the nuggs are spicy then I want ranch or bleu cheese.

I will try these but inevitably prefer their regular nuggs with sweet and sour sauce

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I look forward to trying the spicy nuggs. As for the Chips Ahoy McFlurry, well we all know that there isn't a single operational McDonald's shake/McFlurry machine in existence, so no one'll ever get to find out what that tastes like.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure I had these in the UK and they were extremely mediocre. If they are in the same in the US I'd firmly recommend that anyone wanting McNuggets just goes for their regular order.

Goron2000

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If they're anything like the ones in the UK prepare to be disappointed. The nuggets themselves have hardly any spice or flavour, the spicy tomato sauce they come with has a kick but that's about it.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Had them here in the UK, they were barely any spicier than standard ones, it was the sauce they came with that had the kick.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you ever buy nuggets when you can get the superior chicken selects?

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore's Spicy Nuggets are good and spicy. But they have to be Spicy as you can't call something spicy in SEA without it being Spicy lol.

McDonalds-Spicy-Chicken-feat-28-May-2019.jpg