• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So we've gone from "we did a fine job" to "we did a bad job but it's not our fault".

Remember when Bill Clinton was able to multitask, to compartmentalized? Maybe we should have qualified presidents. Presidents who aren't psychotic.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a pretty legitimate statement, actually. With all the document requests that the White House had to and did respond to in such a timely manner, with all the witnesses that were called and tied up for days, they probably were busy with other things when they should've been focused on the pandemic.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Trump didn't take meaningful action until March, dismissing the calls to action as a Hoax.

It's funny (in a morbid way) to see the narrative constantly shift.

1. Our response is fine, we're in total control. We arent responding slowly -The Democrat warnings are a hoax
2. It'll all be over soon, we're nearing 0 cases
3. 100,000 deaths means we've done a good job
4. Our response was slow because of the Democrats.

Full circle

Jceaz

Oct 30, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong and I may well be since time has proven to move strangely under this admin. But didn't Trumps most egregious denials and downplaying of the virus happen after his acquittal?

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Fuck this fucking frog

trump-statements.jpeg

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Trump didn't take meaningful action until March, dismissing the calls to action as a Hoax.

1. Our response is fine, we're in total control. The Democrat warnings are a hoax

Full circle

At this rate, we'll be at "yes we created COVID-19, but only because the economy was too strong" by summer.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
I think this is a pretty legitimate statement, actually. With all the document requests that the White House had to and did respond to in such a timely manner, with all the witnesses that were called and tied up for days, they probably were busy with other things when they should've been focused on the pandemic.
Naw.
Mitch is full of shit.

Oct 27, 2017
One step away from agreeing with someone who suggests the Democrats are to blame for people dying. He'll never say it himself, of course, but the Fox News types will run with it and not a single Republican congressman will speak up.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
If it were Obama, the GOP would've halted everything (including ignoring citizens dying) to make sure he was gone within a few days. Fuck off turtle.

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Naw.

Turtle just knows he's up for reelection this year and internal polling has him spooked.

His number is up.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Nope. None of the health related people were involved in the impeachment process. This is absolutely not an excuse.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
If it were Obama, the GOP would've halted everything (including ignoring citizens dying) to make sure he was gone within a few days. Fuck off turtle.

The GOP was in full panic mode over Obama's handling of Ebola. That American "crisis" ended with like 11 cases and 2 fatalities.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Imagine being Mitch's age and telling your boss you failed doing your job because you were distracted doing your job. You'd be thrown a retirement party by the end if the month.

It's a lousy excuse, and the man who can't chew gum and walk has no buisness leading the Senate. If he truly believes his ability to focus on threats to national security such as this was hindered by the sham hearings, he should absolutely resign in disgrace.

Last edited:

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Must be why they called it a liberal hoax. Had all their intelligence focused on impeachment.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Pretty sure Christian is be facetious given the White House didn't turn over a fucking thing.

Fuck Mitch McConnell forever.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Traitor Turtle. If I'm wealthy one day I'm going to build a granite monument to these people and put it somewhere extremely public with pictures and an explanation of what they did to destroy the reputation of their surviving descendents. And it will be quite dense and necessarily compromised to fit as many as I can.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

1. Our response is fine, we're in total control. We arent responding slowly -The Democrat warnings are a hoax

Full circle
A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault. <-- We are here.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Remember when Clinton was being impeached and was trying to govern at the same time despite the process being way more drawn out than the lightning fast impeachment process the Democrats fired off?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
McConnell is fucking evil but he is brilliant. This will now be their talking point until November and a way to blame the Dems for hundreds of thousands of deaths while not having to call Covid a hoax.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh wait he's serious.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault. <-- We are here.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

It's fucking crazy how tightly they stick to this script. We've already got conservatives blaming calling this whole thing our nation's punishment for supporting LGBTQ rights. So I guess they jumped straight to the "you deserved it" line.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He means the impeachment trial they didn't even take serious because they were never going to vote against Donald?

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017