• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
twitter.com

Hunter 🎮 on Twitter

“Is this real? PS4 PS+ games for May”

EWkPG6rXsAIJAwV.jpg

It looks real to me but I don't know. Hopefully it's true. Dying Light is a great game and everyone needs to play it.

shancake

Managing Editor ‑ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Would be a great month if so. Something about the artwork seems off though.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Blarg, another month where I've got everything.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Disappointing. Dying Light was alright, nothing good or bad about it. It's just another Zombie game. Not a fan of the "Soulsbourne" games. Well there's always June, I guess....

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I had the urge to replay ds1 for the fourth time. Guess ill hold off on a pc replay and just grab some trophies on the playstation version

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Dying Light is rad. Dark Souls Remastered is fine, but nothing new if you played DaS1.

Oct 30, 2017
I finished Dark Souls 3 times and got the platinum on PS3.

Will totally replay it again.. perfect timing with quarantine and all HELL YEAH!!

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
DL is gonna be really hard to replay after feeling it in 60fps on pc but I will implore anyone that hasn't touched it at all yet to please play it. It's the best zombie game since Dead Rising 1 and Left 4 Dead.

soulzonik

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Normally, Sony leaves the background clean. Also, that background doesn't look like it belongs to DS or DL.

maxresdefault.jpg

PS-Plus-January-Games.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
What's the original source. Seems he's asking if it's real. Looks fake to me.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
"Plus" is written in the same font as "Playstation", which is wrong. "Plus" is written in a separate font on all the official materials I can find. It's fake.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
oh man............this would be so good for me. I lost my dying light disc and would love to just buy the DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.