• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Every German PS+ subscriber:

tenor.gif

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Do you know what, this might be my favourite month for a while and I say that completely non-ironically. Most of the past few months have been good games but I've owned or played the vast majority before, but here are two games I've found fascinating but never had the chance to play.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is a bad month. Did Sony look at how many people are playing Animal Crossing and think "people sure do love simulation games"

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck again,I bought Skylines a few months ago and didn't played yet,how is Farming Simulator?Never played this kind of game.

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
Sony twisting the knife of quarantine with shitty games no one asked for
This is a bad take. You may not like the genre but these are both well acclaimed games although more PC-centric and niche on ERA so I understand the disappointment in this thread. The fact that you are supposedly a professional writer and express yourself like that makes your post even worse.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I guess they are fine, but these are games I'd play on PC, not on the PS4. I already play City Skylines on PC.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
Ha ha, I'm totally fine with this. Always been curious about both of these and I've played Dying Light and Dark Souls Remastered so....

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
dunno how the console ports hold up but cities skylines bangs and farming sim is supposed to be great, even though obviously it's uhhhhh niche lmao

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Better than farming for souls in Dark Souls or running across the city skyline in Dying Light.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me that's a dire selection. TWO sims in the same month is a laughably poorly judged move.

Dying Light and Dark Souls would have been a million times better.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
This goes out to everyone who hated the idea of getting Dying Light and Dark Souls Remastered. - Sony

Oct 27, 2017
This is a bad take. You may not like the genre but these are both well acclaimed games although more PC-centric and niche on ERA so I understand the disappointment in this thread. The fact that you are supposedly a professional writer and express yourself like that makes your post even worse.

This is a bad take. You don't have to be a professional writer 100% of the time if you are a professional writer for a living. You can express your opinion without having to sound like a professional writer all the time. "Supposedly"? Job shaming isn't cool either.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Great games, you should definitely give them a try before signing them off.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Going to be a lot of disappointed people after that rumour.

Cities Skylines is cool but I already own it... two sim games in one month?
Couldn't they have spread them apart and given us some variety?

While I'm interested in both (though honesty only farming simulator cause I'm not paying extra for it but I like sim games), I do think they should have probably not done too similar type games so that a lot of people who don't care about those type games aren't disappointed.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never forget being at Gamescom one year and seeing Farming Similar (a game I had borderline never heard of) have a booth just as elaborate and busy as any of the big releases on the floor. It was a pretty good teaching moment for me, tbh.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Already have them both, but might be interesting trying out Farming Simulator on PS4.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've stopped trying, haven't they? I can't ever remember a month as bad as this. Shocking from Sony. Give us something good FFS.

AleeN634

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was interested in trying the Cities Skylines port. There are never enough console city builders.