• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
rNMqUjR.jpg
giphy.gif

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Did Vince just promise a bunch of people title runs thats the only explanation. Look at that thing its abysmal.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The idea of a bunch of geeks doing dumb shit to scramble for a five-second title reign is hilarious

I love it

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
24/7 title is ugly as hell and the name is lazy but that gimmick is always fun. I was gonna say that title needs a Crash Holly to be the main guy for that title and R Truth is the perfect guy for that.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
24/7 title is ugly as hell and the name is lazy but that gimmick is always fun. I was gonna say that title needs a Crash Holly to be the main guy for that title and R Truth is the perfect guy for that.
Yeah, but Crash Holly held the hardcore title under a combined three months. Steve Blackman and the Big Boss Man each held that title twice as long, and that's what's going to happen here as well. The hardcore title 24/7 thing definitely had its moments, but for the most part it was trash and held by trash champions

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, but Crash Holly held the hardcore title under a combined three months. Steve Blackman and the Big Boss Man each held that title twice as long, and that's what's going to happen here as well. The hardcore title 24/7 thing definitely had its moments, but for the most part it was trash and held by trash champions

Was the title 24/7 when they held it? Anyways I don't really remember the bad stuff, I just remember the fun stuff.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017

I like how Natsu is providing actual interesting information while doing some comedy on this commentating job for the 1st match of the Oedo Tai produce show.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm just popping in to say how happy I am that the hardcore title is back. Honestly I'm so fucking happy this is gonna be great. I've been begging for the return of the hardcore title for years. Such a fun belt. Wish they'd stuck with the hardcore name, but no biggie.

I don't understand the crowd. They just revealed that the most fun title in WWE has returned, and you fucking boo it? What's wrong with you people?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just popping in to say how happy I am that the hardcore title is back. Honestly I'm so fucking happy this is gonna be great. I've been begging for the return of the hardcore title for years. Such a fun belt. Wish they'd stuck with the hardcore name, but no biggie.

I don't understand the crowd. They just revealed that the most fun title in WWE has returned, and you fucking boo it? What's wrong with you people?

Because they wanted the "Hardcore title" and even a title that was that in everything but name wasn't enough for them. lol

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017

Easy:
1) The belt looks awful, remember when the Universal belt got booed when it was debuted?
2) The name is dumb
3) This isn't the attitude era, a bunch of guys who are not over pinning each other isn't going to get people excited.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Translation: "NJPW will be doing a 10 bell salute to the late Silver King before the start of day 7 of Best of the Super Juniors 26"

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would sane person want the 24/7 belt? Who would want to defend a belt anytime?

Last edited:

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
man this is weird as hell but neat she did it

The Ospreays calling their next shot
"Because the IIconics are a real tag team and are decent in the ring and mic, you just don't understand" is the excuse I hear constantly.

Well they lost to a non finisher and commentary buried them through the match so I think Vince soured on them again lmao.
what does your second sentence have to do with your first

Status
Not open for further replies.