• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
The movie literally opens with this shit!

Also:

Oh yea I forgot about that line....
Well he is going to the dark side at that point so you shouldn't take what Anakin is saying as the gospel truth of the series. Here's a valuable lesson in media literacy. If the bad guy is saying it, it's not what you should be taking from the work.
Oh i should've clarified, I didn't think the movie was trying to actually say that as its message lol. ANakin at this point is off the deep end so yea , anything he says is crazy talk and him equating the sith and the jedi shows that

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
They have been filming andor for over 6 months and book of boba fett should have wrapped filming by now.

I hope we see something.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Yessss! I just finished watching all the Star Wars movies, and some of Rebels and Clone wars. Looking forward to the Bad Batch later today!!!!

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Comixology has a deep discounts on Legends collections, so been picking up Legacy and Knights of the Old Republic stuff. Also got KOTOR on mobile too, so it is primarily finally getting into the old republic for this celebration. XD

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Star-Wars-Holiday-Special.jpg
😂 Everyone was so high during that special.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing those figures/statues just makes me sad I can't afford them
Bad Batch premiere was a good way to kick off the day though

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Surprised how quiet it's been news wise, all things considered.

Marvel throwing fucking bombshells out on a random Monday yet Star Wars day being dead.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
0-C394-D94-C52-B-41-CF-AF4-B-F43-C7-CE49-CC6.gif

I couldn't resist the Leia lightsaber and Reforged Skywalker lightsaber set, they got me! I'm looking at those Starbucks Mugs too.

It's been pretty quiet with the news part of this years 4th. I wonder if they'll spread it out throughout the day like they did with Marvels stuff.

I keep forgetting Leia has a lightsaber.

But then, I keep forgetting most of what happened in TROS except for the fact that Sheev putting his 90 year old decrepit penis into a woman and ejaculating is canon now...

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I keep forgetting Leia has a lightsaber.

But then, I keep forgetting most of what happened in TROS except for the fact that Sheev putting his 90 year old decrepit penis into a woman and ejaculating is canon now...

(Except that its technically isn't, since his "son" was a clone or genetic creation of some kind. But I get your point lmao).

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon (in the US at least) appears to be having a hodgepodge sale on Star Wars eBooks. Light of the Jedi is $2.99, Into The Dark is $0.99, The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary is $2.99, and the visual dictionaries for The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi are both $1.99. I just finished Light of the Jedi (from the High Republic publishing initiative) over the weekend and loved it. If you, like me, are all about the Jedi, I highly recommend it. I started Into the Dark (again from the High Republic) right after finishing Light of the Jedi and am loving that too.

I don't expect any official Lucasfilm announcements today. They've never really done that on May 4th.