• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
tenor.gif

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Thread Whining; Previous History of the Same
star wars is bad

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Thread Whining
I ignore every Star Wars thread

There needs to be another section here just for Star Warts

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Not sure why a franchise batting like 2-3 out of 12 or however many gets a cute fake holiday.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why a franchise batting like 2-3 out of 12 or however many gets a cute fake holiday.

Also, because they were really lucky that a famous quote from their movie sounds like a calendar date.

I'm gonna shoot a film saga where, in a defining moment of the series, some villain called Vamber feasts on a bunch of young adults...
"No! Vamber ate teens!"

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I guess don't let ERA know or we'll get a thousand cynical takes about Star Wars rather than just letting fans enjoy something

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Are we expecting any small teases or is all cancelled for COVID?
I don't expect anything. We should already have heard about it if there was a trailer for something coming. But it's not impossible. Both the Andor and Boba Fett Series are being filmed right now, so there should be footage to throw a teaser together.

I believe the release of Bad Batch is their big thing today.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Let's stop with the drive by posts of how Star Wars is bad. You don't have to like the series, I personally hate it, but let fans enjoy a fun themed holiday and celebrate without the need to derail this thread with negativity that adds nothing.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
When can we expect announcements, is there something likely today? I'm holding out hope for a KotoR port to modern consoles.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone checked out the Biomes and ship walk-throughs on Disney+? I'm not necessarily expecting much from them and don't even know if they're new to the service but spotted them on the banner this morning. The biomes one could be really interesting tbh but I kinda feel its a gamble with D+ whether they actually handle it well or not lol. Some of the behind the scenes stuff they do can get ruined by narration being dumbed down too much to keep the kid appeal there.