• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I think not

giphy.gif

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
God I really cannot express how much I can't stand Star Wars these days

Kinda feel the same. Disney really dropped the ball with Star Wars.

IMO, Rogue One is the best film to come out of the Disney era. It's the only Disney Star Wars film I really enjoyed. Everything else has been meh or absolutely trash.

Real shame.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rise of Skywalker left a bad taste in my mouth. Then Jedi Fallen Order, The Mandalorian, and The Clone Wars taught me why I loved Star Wars again.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I mean to be fair Star Wars has been garbage since 1995ish, but I feel it's reached a new level lately wherein I'm confounded that anyone still likes it

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
The last season of clone wars is so damn amazing.

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday to meeeeeee

I forgot about it because of corona-related stress lol

Also IV best movie imo

Deleted member 31133

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Rise of Skywalker left a bad taste in my mouth. Then Jedi Fallen Order, The Mandalorian, and The Clone Wars taught me why I loved Star Wars again.

Agreed that Jedi: Fallen Order was class. I also really enjoyed the first Battlefront. Hopefully the Star Wars games get discounted on PSN today. I really want to buy Jedi Academy, but can't justify the £19 asking price.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish we had gotten more Qui Gon Jin and less terrible teens to 20s Anakin Skywanker..

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
Star Wars has always been something I've liked the idea of enjoying, with the grand space battles, ship and robot designs, intergalactic conflict, and alien worlds, but everything about it has... always seemed less than par to me. Stuff like Star Fox and it's gameplay has filled that void with something a lot more cheesy, but slick and exhilarating to play in the same vein, so if nothing else I'm glad it inspired this general aesthetic and genre.

I did like The Last Jedi though. Buuuuuut considering the fan reception to that... yeah I don't consider myself a part of the fanbase at all lol

Deleted member 4260

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Last Jedi is the best.

Don't @ me. I will not respond. I do not care that it ruined your childhood.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Star Wars is the best once you let go of canonicity and like what you like.

I like Clone Wars, Knights of the Old Republic, the Darth Bane books, the first of the new Thrawn books, some of the Vader Comics, Episodes I-VII, Battlefront, etc etc.

Enjoy the things that you like, ignore what you don't. Star Wars is best when it's a universe to play in, not one specific story. Hell, you can enjoy Star Wars if the only things you like are lightsabers!

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Watch Clone Wars and the Mandalorian. Some of the best stuff to come out of the franchise.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
Eh, it hasn't really been that great since Return of the Jedi. I liked J.J. Abrams's take on the franchise though, the casting for Kirk and Spock (and the rest of the crew too) was spot on.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
Clone wars was amazing

Just read Star Wars /: Darth Vader comic volume 1 which was amazing

Just watched rise of Skywalker scenes I like too today.

A good may the 4th so far. Maybe will watch Episode 3 to end the day

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Yoooooo this thread is wild hahhaha

SW fans telling how much they hate SW in a celebration thread is the ultimate poetry.

Lucas would be proud.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
Making today "Star Wars day" because saying the date a certain way sorta kinda sounds like a line from the movie is fucking dumb.
25th should be star war day if anything.