• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Call the police or an ambulance. Are you somewhere safe OP?

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
If you were genuinely consuming rohypnol or any other benzo you wouldn't have the clarity to post on Era let alone any other message board. In this hypothetical case you would tell the bartender or anyone you came with.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
OP gonna have to give us more info than just asking for help, at least a location or something so someone near by can try to help

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Go to the bartender. Call a local friend or family member. Call the cops and/or an ambulance too. If in this situation you need more immediate help than we can give you from an online forum.

Soap NickTavish

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Ummm, what? Call police, bartender, anyone you trust that's close?

Definitely don't post a thread about it on a message board 🤔

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
User banned (1 month): making light of rape over multiple posts
You were strong enough to post here. So your ass will be fine tomorrow. lil sore. Give him my handle.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
From my own experience, unless you're with someone you know and trust...call the police if you're able.

Otherwise pretty soon you're not going to be able to do much, if at all. It's like having the worst case of vertigo you've ever experienced

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
If you were genuinely consuming rohypnol or any other benzo you wouldn't have the clarity to post on Era let alone any other message board. In this hypothetical case you would tell the bartender or anyone you came with.
It takes at least a little bit to kick in, they may have realized it before getting intoxicated.

Either way, calling friends/police and letting the bartender know are your best methods. Stay in the bar

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Make two of the bar staff aware of the situation, call the police and a friend/family to take you to the A&E department. Try to take sips of water and keep a bucket close.

The effects are incredibly incapacitating so take care, and even if it isn't roofies please seek emergency assistance as it's evident you're alarmed and not feeling well.

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
Call 911 / 999 or whatever the emergency number is in your country. Are you at a bar or club? Talk to the employees working too. Please be ok this is an extremely serious matter.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was a joke lol. anyways ill make sure to check into a website for help before calling for help. my bad.

they won't remember my coment if they were roofd so I don't feel bad.
unmemorable joke, probably shouldn't have been made.

Ummm, what? Call police, bartender, anyone you trust that's close?

Definitely don't post a thread about it on a message board 🤔

i think that because he's in an unfamiliar space, and is confused and in need of help, he just happened to type something into whatever was open on his phone, which could have been his browser set to Era.

don't get too hard on his case for reaching out to where he knows there are people who will reply. I don't think he expected any non-helpful responses, but even being reminded to tell bar staff, in such a
confused state could be a help.

OP
OP
TheGreatDirector
Oct 26, 2017
Ok, so I got home and have been recovering, not sure now what exactly happened.

Went to a party, had two Mike's and two pieces of an edible brownie which I hadn't had before(the time between my last drink and driving home was 2 hours)Had less than other people. Waited a half hour from the second piece and felt good enough to drive home. Like an hour later I feel immensely weird.and for a good hour I'm just out of it. Low inhibitions, time moving slowly, etc.

Luckily I fell asleep, but whatever high it was has been in my system and I've been trying to flush it out since.

I'm like 3/4 back to normal but yeah, shit's been embarrassing and weird.

Last edited:

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017

Went to a party, had two Mike's and two pieces of an edible brownie which I hadn't had before. Had less than other people. Waited a half hour from the second piece and felt good enough to drive home. Like an hour later I feel immensely weird.and for a good hour I'm just out of it. Low inhibitions, time moving slowly, etc.

Luckily I fell asleep, but whatever high it was has been in my system and I've been trying to flush it out since.

so you ate edibles huh?

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You didn't get roofied the edibles knocked you on your ass because the science for cooking cannabis is ridiculously infantile in it's discovery.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Went to a party, had two Mike's and two pieces of an edible brownie which I hadn't had before. Had less than other people. Waited a half hour from the second piece and felt good enough to drive home. Like an hour later I feel immensely weird.and for a good hour I'm just out of it. Low inhibitions, time moving slowly, etc.

Sounds like strong edibles. And what the fuck at driving?? Don't fucking do that.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

Lmao I feel like mentioning you ate an edible in your OP should have been noteworthy.

Still glad to see you're alright.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
You shouldn't be driving after taking weed damn dude. And yeah just sounds like edibles to me.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You should consider the possibility of being something related to your health and the edibles might have surfaced the problem, unless it happened before to you.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
You ate edibles and drove home?
Edibles sometimes take 2 hours to kick in, if it was a short drive home it's probably safe because you can quickly tell when the high hits and pull over.

Still yes, driving home after doing edibles for the first time ever is moronic.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
...two pieces of an edible brownie which I hadn't had before. Had less than other people. Waited a half hour from the second piece and felt good enough to drive home. Like an hour later I feel immensely weird.and for a good hour I'm just out of it. Low inhibitions, time moving slowly, etc.

Sounds like you got high on weed. That's not getting roofied.

Don't do drugs, especially if you've never had them before. If you are going to experiment, do it at home, with friends/family that you trust, and who are going to stay sober to take care of you.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

This could have went very badly.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Edibles sometimes take 2 hours to kick in, if it was a short drive home it's probably safe because you can quickly tell when the high hits and pull over.

Still yes, driving home after doing edibles for the first time ever is moronic.
Don't drive after drinking and taking drugs. Doesn't matter how long it could take to kick in.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Don't drive after drinking and taking drugs. Doesn't matter how long it could take to kick in.
I mean yes and especially when OP has never done them before but if someone is experienced with weed, driving 5 minutes home right after taking an edible is "fine" considering it takes at least an hour to kick in.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. Read this thread when i woke up and got kinda worried. Glad to know nothing bad happened.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

Edibles will catch you slippin. I know from experience too. Glad to hear you are safe.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Glad you weren't roofied, OP, but please don't drive with alcohol and drugs in your system for fuck's sake.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Hostility towards another member
OP could've murdered someone, what the fuck.
Don't fucking drive after drinking AND consuming fucking edibles you piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.