• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot wait to watch this, and I will absolutely not get my hopes up for a goddamn thing.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Any chance we get character bans? Not sure I can watch three hours of lightning loops and Vergil being motivated.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any chance we get character bans? Not sure I can watch three hours of lightning loops and Vergil being motivated.
3a878debc314776ac87266a43b04fa75.jpg

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Good that ChrisG & FChamp were left out, but hopefully KaneBlueRiver joins the party if time permits.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Happy as hell to see Full Schedule on the list. I remember when his custom stick caused all that drama lmfao.

That C. Viper was nasty af regardless.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Max mentioned (on stream I believe) that he didn't want it to only be the old recognizable names you used to see at EVOs of the past. He mostly wanted to showcase the players who picked up the game recently, worked to keep it alive all these years and never stopped playing. "The fresh blood," pretty much.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Max mentioned that Marvel & Capcom both signed off on the tournament (but they aren't official sponsors), but banned any kind of mods being shown. That aside, they were cool with it.

As for the tournament itself, outside of no mods, the darker stages will be banned.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Max mentioned that Marvel & Capcom both signed off on the tournament (but they aren't official sponsors), but banned any kind of mods being shown. That aside, they were cool with it.

As for the tournament itself, outside of no mods, the darker stages will be banned.

Interesting! Glad to hear Mahvel and Capcom are cool with this tournament.

Tonight is the tournament! :D I'm hopeful for any surprises...

Sep 22, 2019
Are they gonna be playing on Parsec? I recently tried the online mode on the PS4 version and it ruined the nostalgia I had for the game...

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Fchamp and ChrisG didn't get a seat at the table

lets go clockwork

Lulu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marlinpie still plays a lot, hope he takes it.

Lulu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is a real good list of players all things considered

not max's fault champ and chris g are trash people.