• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

They don't say what time but typically streams start anywhere from 8 - 9 PM PST (11 - 12 AM EST) so I'm guessing an hour or two earlier.

Though I'd make this thread as a heads up for those that want to see a bit more of Ori before it launches. I'm hyped. :) Even though it took me faaar too long to get around to beating Ori the original.

Unsure if there is other streams for it as well, if there is post 'em here.

Edit: Easy Allies is currently live:

Last edited:

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I might check it out. I still need to play the first game though. I have yet to play it despite having listened to its soundtrack dozens of time lol.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be able to play this upon release, but staying on blackout will prove difficult. I am ready to cry again; make it so, Ori!

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I will not watch, going as blind as possible. (Quite jealous right now, not gonna lie! )

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
The game's first act is being streamed by a BUNCH of folks today. Review code went out to press and streamers yesterday, and everyone's allowed to show off the game's first act.

I opted not to because I ran into a crazy bug on Xbox One X where the game runs at less than 30fps a majority of the time, and down to as low as 10fps at random stretches. I had to hard-reboot my console to fix it (no other games were affected at same time). Hopefully that's fixed by launch, and hopefully I don't run into the issue again. It's currently running close to a consistent 60fps, with pledges from the devs to get that performance mark hit more consistently by launch.

OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
The game's first act is being streamed by a BUNCH of folks today. Review code went out to press and streamers yesterday, and everyone's allowed to show off the game's first act.

I opted not to because I ran into a crazy bug on Xbox One X where the game runs at less than 30fps a majority of the time, and down to as low as 10fps at random stretches. I had to hard-reboot my console to fix it (no other games were affected at same time). Hopefully that's fixed by launch, and hopefully I don't run into the issue again. It's currently running close to a consistent 60fps, with pledges from the devs to get that performance mark hit more consistently by launch.

Ah. Well if others want to link to those streams or vod they can. :)

Also sorry to hear about that bug. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
This game looks gorgeous in action.
I'm definitely gonna play it so trying to decide how much I want to watch...

OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh the game looks great.

By the time I finished the first game I actually got to play it at 4K and... game might be from 2015 (which granted isn't THAT long ago) but is still one of the most beautiful games of all time.

49628957962_dbfa27e96f_o.png

49628958137_fd2bec65ed_o.png

49628686786_b20fbe3c5c_o.png
/SPOILER]

I plan on taking waaaaay more screenshots in the sequel.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
I'm writing a review for it as we speak and I'm also going to be giving a copy away soon. I will post the links when I get home. My early non spoiler impressions are it's utter brilliance. A better and bigger game without sacrificing how fast and responsive the moment to moment action can be.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
I refuse to look at this game until I finish Hollow Knight, haha. I can't get distracted, but glad to hear good things.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I have it pre-installed and have decided to go in blind. hehe
The first game sold me on whatever sequel this will be. I watched that reveal trailer, and maybe one other awhile ago. I'm so ready to dive in myself.