• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maximilian

The Dood
Verified
Feb 19, 2019
Damn! I really wasn't expecting this thread. 2020's gonna be nuts. Most insane March in videogame history. RE3 and FFVII Remake to immediately follow. MVC is back at Evo. New console generation right around the corner...and somehow this happens in-between it all. Very much appreciate the thoughts and support thru it all. <3

Lordciego

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Damn! I really wasn't expecting this thread. 2020's gonna be nuts. Most insane March in videogame history. RE3 and FFVII Remake to immediately follow. MVC is back at Evo. New console generation right around the corner...and somehow this happens in-between it all. Very much appreciate the thoughts and support thru it all. <3

Congratulations Max, you deserve all good things in life.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats again man, really happy for you and JaeJae.

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Congrats Maximilian, make sure the little one grows up to play fighting games and love FF7 as much as you do.

Man, seeing all these FGC peeps getting married, having kids, etc. after watching them come through the scene all these years... all part of growing old I guess.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Grats dood!

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats.. Stay great!

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Congrats! You and JaeJae deserve the best. :)

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Congratulations, now all you need to do is not throw them into the Volcano like Heihachi did.

If you do, don't be surprised when they throw you into a volcano a few years afterwards.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Congrats Max.

5118475_0.jpg

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia

ASSIST ME (with changing this diaper)!

Congratulations to the both of you.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
"But daaaaad, I don't want to practice my SNK inputs any more ā€” I want to go outside and play with my friends!"

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's really no problem, we all wish both of you the best of luck with your incoming child. I'm you two will make great parents. And it's both funny & amazing how Benny detecting JaeJae being pregnant early ended up saving his own life.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

Yep, 2020's gonna be a wild year for you but at least it's in the good way. Congrats again my dude.

But they already are parents, Benny is right there!

Congrats to them both.

And Luna. Benny and Luna.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Congrats Maximilian Dad! Cheers!

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
You've got this Max.
We raised an awesome kid(now adult) and found plenty of time to squeeze in gaming.
My daughter still reminds me of how I sold my PS1 including The Spice Girls game she loved for a PS2. So maybe I wasn't a perfect dad. šŸ˜†

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dood.

Make sure you start thinking up names soon so you can ensure they get the right PSO loot-table.

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this guy is gonna be a hilarious and awesome dad.

Super happy for Max, one of the only Youtubers I genuinely enjoy.