• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
zfAcPdo.gif

Please explain what happened! Did he carry a bomb?

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
But they just did Gotham

I know that Gotham its "Its own thing", but changed the Batman mithos so much that got super annoying for me. And i'm not one of those purists Batman fans, i don't even read comics.

I wish that the networks to stop messing around and just make a full fledge Batman TV show. I'm tired of shows of side characters or where Batman is just a presence. They have so much material for at least 10 seasons.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If you going to do a show that teases batman. SHould do a show about the early history of Gotham and Arkham. How they are both build on cursed lands

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotham was great. I could def go for a darker, more serious version of the GCPD. I don't see it being super cop positive, as half of GCPD is always on the take to someone.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Gotham was great. I could def go for a darker, more serious version of the GCPD. I don't see it being super cop positive, as half of GCPD is always on the take to someone.

thats such a tired take on the Gotham cops in 2020 though. they should show how potentially racist the institution can be as well.

CelticKennedy

ā–² Legend ā–²
Sep 18, 2019
WHY?! Another Batman TV series without....ummm BATMAN.

Batman has made for some pretty good TV in the past. The 60s series and the animated series. Why does DC/WB still fail to realize this?

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Like Gotham a lot, not sure I really care about watching another take on the GCPD

Whistler

Oct 27, 2017
It won't ever top Gotham, which was the best comic show on TV. The mood of the Burton movies, the camp and insanity of the '66 show, and the violence of the Nolan movies made a perfect show. Absolute insanity packed into every week.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Terence Winter is the sort of name you don't expect to see anywhere near a comic property

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
damn that's awesome, i trust reeves 100%. i bet it's going to feel a lot more gotham central than gotham (the tv series) did. btw wasn't there also an alfred show coming out, whatever happened to that?