• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
...okay WB time to release an official full body non obscured shot of Pattinson in the Batsuit.

This is the only post-Begins suit that I don't immediately geek out on. I even loved the first shot of the TDK suit even though I grew to dislike it over the years. I hope this will look sick in the movie, I really do.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The current rumor I've seen is
this suit gets destroyed about halfway into the movie
and then gets something more streamlined
z4VJdFj.jpg

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, Matt Reeves should've given released a proper look at his Batman rather than a dark video where you can barely see a thing. If they wanted to avoid this kind of reactions, that is. :P

And my point still stands about reactions to random civilian footage of the second unit filming. Its as bad as people who see a game several years before release and act a fool about unfinished graphics.

Last edited:

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I think the darts being silver / chrome in appearance makes the gauntlets look a little too busy. I also think the pauldrons could use less textures, smooth them out some. Overall I dig it, that collar gives it an air of noir.

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, who the hell is filming?

That can't be some dude sneaking some onset pictures since they were feet away from a scene from film but then why upload a video of a stuntman falling on his ass? lol

Mate, the Necropolis in Glasgow is insanely easy to get into from about a billion angles. There's shitloads of candid photos floating about Twitter.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm talking about the video I replied to and not some other pictures. The video was recorded by someone standing right next to the road they were filming on.

I live there and its quite hard to stop anyone from getting into the Necropolis, since you can climb in at a lot of points. Like I said, there's plenty of candid videos and photos taken on Twitter from locals right now.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I live there and its quite hard to stop anyone from getting into the Necropolis, since you can climb in at a lot of points. Like I said, there's plenty of candid videos and photos taken on Twitter from locals right now.
I get it and again, I'm talking about THAT video. That video is not someone across the street taking a candid shot, that's someone standing, like, 2 feet away from where the motorcycle was gonna pass by.

OP
OP
Wingfan19

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I get it and again, I'm talking about THAT video. That video is not someone across the street taking a candid shot, that's someone standing, like, 2 feet away from where the motorcycle was gonna pass by.
There's a longer version as well with the guy getting up and walking it off. The shoulder pad did not work as intended, lol.

suaveric

Nov 9, 2017
I'm really not about to judge a few pictures and short clip of a stuntman in the Batman suit. So much can and definitely will change. Like how it looks really cheesy with the bike and shit, but it won't look bad in the final version I'm sure.

I just hope Robert won't do a stupid ass fake voice for Batman. Keaton didn't and it was fine, Bale started with it and I never took him seriously when he talked. Love Bale as an actor but I don't find him a good Batman at all.

Quality aside, the BvS/Justice League Batman had the right idea, a voice modulator for Batman.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As far as tacticool goes, at least it's physically imposing. The torso at least. Hopefully the legs won't make it as Sonic Boom Knuckles as that shot hints towards.

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
Would have looked better if it hadn't been so ridiculously padded. Would have helped if, you know, the movies were good too.

Yup, excess padding makes his proportions look all wonky and weird, with chunky short arms and humongous torso.

Eh. Watch the Batman warehouse scene. It looks better than any action scene Nolan made.

Nolan is atrocious at directing action, especially fighting. Anyone with a modicum of expertise could've done better - and Snyder, for all of his issues, is an astounding action director with a keen eye for action photography.

Last edited:

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i love the suit, every new info we get just makes me more excited about this movie
it's so fitting for a more noir style batman movie

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Batman movie discourse is some of the worst movie discourse

Well yeah, its a character that's 80+ years old with multiple incarnations. People gonna have a swath of opinions. And of course their's is correct.

Eh, personally looked less bulbous
maxresdefault.jpg

jl-fp-0076.jpg

BvS looked so bad in some shots
batman_ben_affleck.jpg

I just think they went too hard in the other direction with the definition. The neck definition was needed for sure, but the brow was overdone.

EDIT: it should go without saying but this is all my personal preference lol