• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I've always sorta dug the world & villains but hated Batman. Pattinson is my guy though.

Also someone tell Giacchino to relax it's just an online tease, holy shit.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Really good suit/music

Guessing this means we'll be getting set pics of him in costume soon

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me these aren't gadgets. Hell they have belt hooks on them.

screenshot2020-02-13abcjod.png

Oct 27, 2017
We must be getting some leaked set pics of the suit pretty soon. I know they're gonna be filming on the streets of Glasgow soon.

Oct 28, 2017
Stupid question, Is he Bruce Wayne? For a moment I was thinking Terry McGinnis but I don't know what this movie is about.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at it again, the upper portion of the cowl looks kinda goofy.
It doesn't have that serious edge to it that I like in a live action Batman costume.
It's like a modernized version of a Adam West Batman cowl.

I kinda... agree? I was feeling it but then seeing it in the pics now I'm not so sure. Looks kinda off.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
I really prefer this type of more mechanical batsuit look (kinda like in the Nolan movies or Arkham Knight) compared to the more traditional suit we got from the Snyder's movies.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If you're going to show it, show the whole damn thing.

That said, I'm not sure I really like what I'm seeing.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
holy shit i got goosebumps
already feeling this so much more than batfleck, reminds me a lot of christian bale batman for some reason

only thing i'm not sure about is the score, maybe i expected to much but it sounded a little bit.. generic

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Feels very... Injustice-y? New 52? Very modern, in any case.

I think the Batfleck suit was pretty much perfection, so anything would be a step down, but it's not bad.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I am loving the mechanical look to the suit, and I love the material for the mask (it reminds me of Burtons Catowman). But I think his head looks really bulbous, it kinda reminds me of last seasons flash cowl.