• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
im liking everything in this movie so far but im still kinda bummed that this batman might not be in a larger connected universe. i want a great live action justice league so bad and would love to have this batman in it. unless the flashpoint movie brings this batman in with everyone else.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I like it, and the mood of these shots. Looks great. Honestly just don't be a tank and I'll like whatever Batmobile you got.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me a little of Batman RIP era mobile:

vehiclesb.jpg

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Bruce Wayne is suppose to be a billionaire, that car looks like it was slapped together by a group of college nerds in a garage who wanted to play superhero on the weekend.

If they are going with the idea that Bruce is building all of this stuff on his own to keep his secret then it makes some sense that he got a muscle car and modded it out.

Like, the Nolan trilogy started out that way but then they went away from that when he got the Tumbler. Am I supposed to believe all the designers of that thing didn't recognize their prototype tank they built was on the news in a police pursuit?

Last edited:

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
So now muscle cars will be back in fashion?
At least previous batmobiles were expensive and difficult to recreate for public use. This one is going to be all over the place.

You're vastly underestimating the actual complexity of that build.

Granted, I'm only going off the pics and nothing else, but there seems to be a lot done to the engine. I can recognize enough there that makes me think its actually functional, but how it actually works is beyond me. Suffice it to say there was a fuck ton of fab work done. Wouldn't surprise me if the entire thing was custom, chassis included.

Besides, muscle cars are already in fashion.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
This is the type of thing that would give a 45 year old man a boner, but it looks kinda dumb IMO.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
You're vastly underestimating the actual complexity of that build.

Granted, I'm only going off the pics and nothing else, but there seems to be a lot done to the engine. I can recognize enough there that makes me think its actually functional, but how it actually works is beyond me. Suffice it to say there was a fuck ton of fab work done. Wouldn't surprise me if the entire thing was custom, chassis included.

Besides, muscle cars are already in fashion.
I feel like everyone is overlooking the fact that it's rear-engine. People will definitely try and replicate this and they 100% should because a rear-engine muscle car is fucking rad.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does this potentially help add to the evidence that this isn't a modern day batman? I remember hearing this one was supposed to be batman set in the 80's/90's

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Hmm... Ok. So not really outlandishly fantastically stylized, but not also not the militaristic, Nolan-like Batmobile. Curiosity piqued.

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like it, it looks like a modified normal car.

Batman has custom orbital satalites, his car shouldn't like like some goth mechanic's summer project. Unless this is like batman year one where he just started.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Does this potentially help add to the evidence that this isn't a modern day batman? I remember hearing this one was supposed to be batman set in the 80's/90's

I doubt it. I guess they could be counting on the automotive ignorance of most people, but that engine is modern, 2000's at the earliest.

Speaking of automotive ignorance, this is NOT a normal car. If there was an original car I doubt much is left of it.

Last edited:

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I'm really trying to stay positive about this movie but I have not liked anything i've seen so far.