• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Peacemillian

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense as an early Batmobile. He's not going to build his own, just customise an existing vehicle.

I like it.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm really liking this Batmobile design. Sometimes simpler is better, though it has just enough modifications to set it apart from the average car.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh that's clean. Fucking love it.
42105.jpg

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Thought turning it into a tank in the Nolan movies worked because the way Batman's ability to get around is portrayed in the comics/movies/games like, why would he need a car? Dude can practically fly. Interested to see how Reeves incorporates it.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
It's... interesting. Not sure how I feel about the engine being exposed and the intercooler being presumably vulnerable as well. It's not ugly or anything though.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm alright with this approach. It's more grounded and different from the super high tech stuff we have seen with the past two iterations.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Everything about this movies seems like its being grounded with a bit more realism, similar to the Joker movie. I love it and it's a ncie change from the battank or the long batmobiles which look stupidly unrealistic for a car that's supposed to be fast, maneuverable, etc.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That looks like a cyberpunk Dodge Charger with a midrear engine and I fucking love it.

I'm a big fan of all the aesthetic stuff around this movie coming out. Can't wait to see Pattinson doing his thing.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Im surprised so many people are positive on it.

Seems kind of lame to me, especially after the bat suit.

But i didn't like the battank thing either so maybe I'm just hard to please.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thought turning it into a tank in the Nolan movies worked because the way Batman's ability to get around is portrayed in the comics/movies/games like, why would he need a car? Dude can practically fly. Interested to see how Reeves incorporates it.

Do we even know if this Batman is going to be swinging from grappling hooks all over the city?