• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
ESSHpVRXUAAzJlC

ESSHpVWWAAALoTr

ESSHpWFX0AA47-x

Last edited:

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Ok, this is still steampunkish, but at least it's closer to what I was expecting, a 70's style Neal Adams sports car batmobile.

I still wish the suit(and the car) had a cleaner look, but whatevs.

Kace

Feb 10, 2020
the system
Yes that very much is a batmobile thank you matt.

I still hate the cowl tho even with the sweet cape please no

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Okay, that Batmobile design is awesome. So happy we're back to something that looks more like a car and less like a jet fighter with no wings/mobile tank.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Now that's a Batmobile.

Okay, that Batmobile design is awesome. So happy we're back to something that looks more like a car and less like a jet fighter with no wings/mobile tank.
It also makes sense in the timeline since it's still early on in his career, so he likely just beefed up an existing car. For the bat vehicles I prefer this kind of toned down look.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Looks good but I'm curious how the front looks, the video surveillance angle doesn't give away much as in it looks like a normal car.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Matt Reeves' Batman is the same guy who drives down my street with his loud ass challenger at 2am?