• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Matt Gaetz Tells Supporters They Have an "Obligation" to Use Second Amendment
The latest stop on the "America First" tour, co-headlined by Marjorie Taylor Greene, also saw him calling for an "armed rebellion."

The walls appear to be increasingly closing in on Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican reportedly under investigation for possibly having sex with a minor, with two key witnesses—his former confidante Joel Greenberg who last week pleaded guilty to sex trafficking a minor and ex-girlfriend—now said to be cooperating with the feds. But while most would keep a low profile under such a legally dangerous scenario, Gaetz, a professional troll and perhaps the Trumpiest member of Congress, continues to run in the opposite direction of reason.

During a stop on his "America First" tour with Marjorie Taylor Greene Thursday, Gaetz told a crowd of supporters that he believes Americans have "an obligation to use" the Second Amendment, particularly in the fight against so-called "cancel culture" in Silicon Valley.

"The internet's hall monitors out in Silicon Valley, they think they can suppress us, discourage us," Gaetz told attendees at a rally in Dalton, Georgia. "Well, you know what? Silicon Valley can't cancel this movement, or this rally, or this congressman. We have the Second Amendment in this country and I think we have an obligation to use it." He went on to suggest that the Second Amendment intended for people to have the ability to form an "armed rebellion against the government" when necessary.

Another day, another Republican advocating for violence to maintain power and avoid jail time for their crimes.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Just blatantly advocating for terrorism. Excellent! God bless America n all that.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the blurb was exagerating things, but he's basically actually advocating for violence against silicon valley.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Homeboy stealing a page right out of the book of Trump, which is really the Fascist's Manifesto with the cover changed.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You get caught stealing a television, arrested immediately.

Get caught havingsex with a minor and trafficking her. Oh shit better cross the ts and dot the is with this one!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
He decided to try and bury the sex trafficking story with threatening gun violence it seems.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure he has an obligation to rot in jail

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Advocating for violence
I thought the blurb was exagerating things, but he's basically actually advocating for violence against silicon valley.

Might be a good thing. We're in this age of radicalization thanks to silicon valley. The alt-right, disinformation, all these things spread due to them. Let see what they're going to do when it comes to bite them in the ass.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Calling for an angry mob to attack and kill your enemies, huh.
Who does he think he is, the President of the United States?

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
As a nation, we're going to still be saying that as we are herded into mass graves in a few years.

"THIS IS ILLEG..."

*dirt*

OK. Should I start getting a noose ready? Or do you have any solutions? Cause all I hear, all day, every day here is " we're all fucked, start making your graves"

-Valak-

Oct 22, 2020
images

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Why is this sleazebag walking free? I thought there was strong case against him?

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
I was just in the shower thinking about how this might be the way genocide would be conducted in America...

Dant21

Apr 24, 2018
Might be a good thing. We're in this age of radicalization thanks to silicon valley. The alt-right, disinformation, all these things spread due to them. Let see what they're going to do when it comes to bite them in the ass.
Who do you think is going to wind up on the receiving end of this violence? It won't be your well-protected billionaires with bodyguards, in all likelihood...

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
Just imagine the hellfire that would rain down on any non-white person advocating armed insurrection at a rally like this. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

But Matt Gaetz, pedophile, will happily say this with no repercussions. Awesome.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Republican outrage and cries for him stepping down for making these threats?

Oh right, they just make up threats said by Democrats and try to get them to have to resign over them. Meanwhile actual threats and they be like "I don't know him".

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Advocating violence against the government huh? Guess he's trying to bury the sex trafficking with terrorism.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Geez, those quotes. He doesn't even talk around it and give himself a little deniability, like Trump does. Just flat out says "let's have an armed rebellion".

But I guess it's not illegal if a white guy / Congressman / Republican does it.

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Our justice system does not move fast enough with influential people. The fact that DJT and Matt Gaetz can, without impunity hold these types of rallies while being subject to an investigation seems like a terrible common sense failure.