• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Standing in line for a midnight launch... what year is it lol
Also Sweden not caring about coronavirus is a real shocker.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Isnt Sweden one of the only countries that actually managed Covid well? Is that the reason they dont use masks?

They have one of the highest death rates in the world
www.resetera.com

Sweden's reputation takes a hit over approach to coronavirus pandemic COVID

STOCKHOLM (AFP) - Sweden has long enjoyed a strong reputation as a world leader on issues like gender equality and human rights, but its reputation is taking a beating over its softer approach to the new coronavirus, with Swedes now unwelcome across much of Europe. As many European nations...

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what point you are trying to make, but anyone who doesnt understand the science behind why we should wear masks is personally responsible. Period. I don't give a shit where you live.

The point is that we should put more pressure on the government to recommend masks. The health agency here is saying the science around masks is bad and that may even be bad to use masks. People have a responsibility, but the government is making it very difficult for normal people to make responsible decisions.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They have one of the highest death rates in the world
www.resetera.com

Sweden's reputation takes a hit over approach to coronavirus pandemic COVID

STOCKHOLM (AFP) - Sweden has long enjoyed a strong reputation as a world leader on issues like gender equality and human rights, but its reputation is taking a beating over its softer approach to the new coronavirus, with Swedes now unwelcome across much of Europe. As many European nations...

Yeah it seems like I confused it with New Zealand

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I think part of the reason for this is because it's a national holiday in Sweden this weekend (or so I was told), therefore stores will be closed and there's no postal service, so for a bunch of people who want physical or don't want to pay extra for digital, this is the only chance to get it before Monday.

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
This is a terrible idea, and not something we should be celebrating.
Sweden is just so irresponsible with COVID, fuck.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
With the rise of digital that's pretty impressive. Hopefully Sony give us PR in the next 10 days.

NeoSabin

Aug 12, 2019
I prefer physical media too but no way am I risking my neck for it going out when I can get it instantly at midnight directly on my PS4
I can respect that lol
To me there's also that comradery that goes along with waiting on line with fellow gamers. Especially with being cooped up during all this, as long as you keep it safe, it's all good and fun.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, all Swedish people are dumb, and everyone else in the world are smart. It has nothing to do with what their governments are recommending. You cracked the code.
all non-mask wearers in crowds in the midst of a covid pandemic are dumb, why defend this behaviour?

Last edited:

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Swedish digital prices are always terrible.

Also going to quote myself for the new page because the same questions about digital and online keeps popping up.

Not defending the idiocy of lining up during Corona, just adressing two things.

There is no "at your door on release date" delivery option in Sweden. Our postal service is unreliable at best but today is Midsummer, which is the second biggest Holiday after Christmas Eve here. Most stores are closed or only open until 2pm.

Also for digital. Digital is 699kr for standard edition, physical is 549kr