• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
It's kinda ironic, but the reason gun control doesn't work is because for years people have been wrongly convinced it doesn't work. Of course now that the streets and peoples homes have been flooded with guns that would otherwise be rare if gun control was enacted a long time ago it's going to be difficult to stop gun violence. Everytime an incident occurs the NRA convinces people to buy more.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I really think making assumptions about the motives of a shooter this early is a terrible mistake. Sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass. Focus on the guns. There's no debate there. Could be a liberal, could be alt-right - doesn't fucking matter. Shouldn't have had those guns anyways.

This is a pretty suspect post. All I'm gonna say.

vitamind

Nov 1, 2018
This is a pretty suspect post. All I'm gonna say.

That post isn't suspect at all because guess what if it indeed comes out he's a dem or on the left you've wasted time fighting a useless argument in this particular case. Talk about guns and the trump rhetoric in regards to the other shooting because we have more concrete evidence. Here the focus should solely be on guns until we have more.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
That post isn't suspect at all because guess what if it indeed comes out he's a dem or on the left you've wasted time fighting a useless argument in this particular case. Talk about guns and the trump rhetoric in regards to the other shooting because we have more concrete evidence. Here the focus should solely be on guns until we have more.

You jumped to a bunch of conclusions there but I'll answer them anyway.

The focus is literally always on guns here, we're all in agreement that they are fucking bad. It can't be said enough and that discussion shouldn't stop.

Lastly, even if he is a liberal why should I give a fuck? Liberals can't be racist all of a sudden? Many people on this very site still go to 4chan and then dance the dance when they get back on this site. The fact of the matter is... If a white dude guns down 6 black people and 3 white people then yeah... I might speculate race might've played a factor.

Not arguing with anyone about this guy's motive but I think it is weird to say that when everyone is in agreement that guns are the issue.

Argus

Oct 27, 2017
yo

100 round magazines wtf

why do citizens have access to that

what do people do with that

shoot 100 deer?

i don't get it
As a firewall against legislation. You keep the debate and legal fight over whether a person can have a 100 round drum magazine or some other more extreme features, and it's all the harder to limit the use of 30 round mags, or 20 round mags etc, which are what most people actually use or want to have.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Dayton 24/7 Now spoke with other classmates of Betts' who said he was expelled from school after officials found a notebook where he reportedly wrote a list of people who he wanted to rape, kill and skin their bodies. The classmate we spoke with said Betts was supposed to write a letter of apology to the people on the list. After being expelled, Betts was allowed back to school, according to the classmate. The classmate added Betts was not a loner, but had friends.

https://t.co/jmAI566BQ0
If only there was some sort of red flag that could've been on his record and prevented him from ever owning a gun.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Since yesterday Ive been thinking what if one of these 8chan alt right assholes pretended to be a leftist and killed people expecting that it would finally start the race war that they want since it has always been so one sided. I hope that somehow something is done to stop all these massacres.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Since yesterday Ive been thinking what if one of these 8chan alt right assholes pretended to be a leftist and killed people expecting that it would finally start the race war that they want since it has always been so one sided. I hope that somehow something is done to stop all these massacres.
You mean acting like a normal, loving, caring, empathetic, non racist person? They can't fake that. No amount of makeup will fix the fucked up piece of shit underneath

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
You mean acting like a normal, loving, caring, empathetic, non racist person? They can't fake that. No amount of makeup will fix the fucked up piece of shit underneath
I mean by changing their social media profile/voting registration to Dem just to drive a sense of doubt and to give cannon fodder to conservatives. They have been searching for that implausible leftist who kills innocents for years.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
I mean by changing their social media profile/voting registration to Dem just to drive a sense of doubt and to give cannon fodder to conservatives. They have been searching for that implausible leftist who kills innocents for years.
Yea but they'd have to "fake" being a nice person their entire life. That's way too hard for these losers.

Someone in their life would know or hear how fucked up they are no matter how many changes they make to their social media / voter registrations

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Yea but they'd have to "fake" being a nice person their entire life. That's way too hard for these losers.

Someone in their life would know or hear how fucked up they are no matter how many changes they make to their social media / voter registrations
Maybe. But I just hope that all this would just stop. The next Democratic president should issue an executive order to immediately stop the sales of automatic firearms. The SC will likely overturn it but it will send a message that they aren't messing around and want to get things done. It is a matter of national security unlike any of those false justifications that trump made for his wall and Muslim ban.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
One of my managers legit just said this whole thing is "government control" (false flag op) to get trump voted out and get someone in who will take away our guns.

I hate living in Florida

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the twitter account I discovered earlier is starting to get out there. At least on those "fast facts" sites that everyone cites.

Oct 28, 2017
Just a reminder that anybody who still has contact with anybody, including family members, who still supports Trump has blood on their hands and is supporting concentration camps for children. Remember all the people in Germany after WWII who said they couldn't image people they know being for example guards at concentration camps? Yeah that's basically you, if you still talk to your Trump supporting dad, or any other people you know.

Deleted member 14887

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My twitter has been restricted to only my followers for 12 hours because I was telling alt right assholes to fuck themselves while fact checking them. Bunch of snow flakes.

notsol337

Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder that anybody who still has contact with anybody, including family members, who still supports Trump has blood on their hands and is supporting concentration camps for children. Remember all the people in Germany after WWII who said they couldn't image people they know being for example guards at concentration camps? Yeah that's basically you, if you still talk to your Trump supporting dad, or any other people you know.

Providing an echo chamber for these people doesn't reduce the situation. My Dad is a Trump supporter, and I argue with him constantly. I point out the truth, I point out the flaws in his thinking, and I point out the things he can't see. I've pointed them out to the point he's not taking Trump's words as gospel now, and is doing actual research. Maybe he won't support Trump before the next election.

Thanks for making me complicit, though. I appreciate your encouragement to effect change at the level I can.

Oct 28, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): hostility and incendiary accusations towards another member
Thanks for making me complicit, though. I appreciate your encouragement to effect change at the level I can.

Good on you for accepting your role in the white nationalist movement. Nazi family members also had all kinds of excuses why they weren't complicit. But hey as long as it helps you sleep at night, go on keep hanging out with white nationalist, concentration camp supporters if you think they are worthy of being around with.

notsol337

Oct 25, 2017
Good on you for accepting your role in the white nationalist movement. Nazi family members also had all kinds of excuses why they weren't complicit. But hey as long as it helps you sleep at night, go on keep hanging out with white nationalist, concentration camp supporters if you think they are worthy of being around with.

I'm glad we can agree what happened in my community is 100% my fault.

notsol337

Oct 25, 2017
You could stop interacting with people who advocate the killing of non-whites, for a start.

No, I think I'll go ahead and keep fighting instead of shutting them out and giving them their little uncontested tribalist bullshit they so desperately want. If no one calls them out, no one will stop them. It's not like I sit around going "yeah, you go support that Donald Trump character and I don't care!" I tell people I'm disappointed in them and I challenge it, and if they can't hack it they go away. They don't get to be comfortable because of this.

Oct 28, 2017
No, I think I'll go ahead and keep fighting instead of shutting them out and giving them their little uncontested tribalist bullshit they so desperately want. If no one calls them out, no one will stop them. It's not like I sit around going "yeah, you go support that Donald Trump character and I don't care!" I tell people I'm disappointed in them and I challenge it, and if they can't hack it they go away. They don't get to be comfortable because of this.

That's all fine and good, but at the end of the day you're still somebody who hangs out with people who like putting children (and of course also adults) into concentration camps and advocate non-whites to be shot. At some point you should really think about whether you actually have a problem with putting children in cages if you appreciate the company of people who like this policy. I guess it's OK for you to admit that you value your connection to racists more highly than the well-being of non-white people. Hmm, what does this make you then?