• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
CNN says 1 dead?

This is terrible. Mental health needs to be taken more seriously. USA doesn't need a wall. It needs people working on making people more understanding and compassionate.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't have known this happened if I didn't come here. Shootings like this happen so often that it seems normal. Hell I had a shooting happen outside my office a couple of months ago and we didn't even go home.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
CNN says 1 dead?

This is terrible. Mental health needs to be taken more seriously. USA doesn't need a wall. It needs people working on making people more understanding and compassionate.
People go crazy and guns are as easy as fast food. Surprised there aren't more honestly. We have more guns than citizens. And a huge portion of said people are one job loss or tragedy from snapping.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Meanwhile that orange shit is ranting and raving like a lunatic about how the "national emergency" is really the fact he didn't get his wall.

I fucking hate this country.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
People go crazy and guns are as easy as fast food. Surprised there aren't more honestly. We have more guns than citizens. And a huge portion of said people are one job loss or tragedy from snapping.

Yeah, there is no way guns should be as easy as fast food. I've seen your guys fast food. Want a taco and a drink? Mega size gulpie and 10 tacos for 6 bucks coming your way!

I have no use for guns, or killing, but I have been considering getting a bow and hunting Deer for venison up here in Ontario.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
Press conference now: 5 dead, shooter also dead. Unsure if he is one of the 5.

Sounds like 5 injured police, none of them are the victims.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
News conference is now.

Total of 5 officers were injured, all 5 transported to the hospital.

5 Dead.

Last edited:

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
How many people America? How many dead before you finally sort your gun curse out?

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How many people America? How many dead before you finally sort your gun curse out?
I lost all hope after they didnt change anything after sandy hook. That was the moment everybody should be on the same side but nope. People even told these parents it was a hoax... lost all hope that day.

America will never change.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
This is the country we live in now and it's ridiculous.
My daughter (11) had an evacuation today at school due to a written threat found in the bathroom. She texted me "this is not a drill, there's a chance I might die. I love you" and I had a hard time breathing. Luckily I was able to call her right away, but it's very upsetting

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the country we live in now and it's ridiculous.
My daughter (11) had an evacuation today at school due to a written threat found in the bathroom. She texted me "this is not a drill, there's a chance I might die. I love you" and I had a hard time breathing. Luckily I was able to call her right away, but it's very upsetting
Damn, what a ridiculous text to have to get from your 11 year old daughter.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I was hoping the low key nature of this thread meant that it was a false alarm or maybe only people got wounded. Let the special people in your life know how much you love them. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone, especially in America.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I was hoping the low key nature of this thread meant that it was a false alarm or maybe only people got wounded. Let the special people in your life know how much you love them. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone, especially in America.

Nah, it just happens so often it's not even national news anymore. If it wasn't on here I probably wouldn't know about it.

Oct 25, 2017
Gun violence? Clearly not an emergency. Keep harmless immigrants out by building a wall? EMERGENCYYYYYYY!

Firearm sales mean more than civilian lives. Remember that when people tell you deregulated capitalism makes sense.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
elementary school children, little kids, were shot and killed in Sandy hook

nothing was done, and that was during Obama's term.....so what do you think will happen now?

nothing sadly will ever be done
I swear the majority of Americans have no feelings or empathy for their fellow man. They would rather cling to their death machines than save lives.
If they truly cared, this madness would of been solved decades ago.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
elementary school children, little kids, were shot and killed in Sandy hook

nothing was done, and that was during Obama's term.....so what do you think will happen now?

nothing sadly will ever be done

Will be lucky if Trump even bothers to mention it, especially if the suspect doesn't meet his agenda of being an evil foreigner.

wxMak

Oct 27, 2017
Occurred right in the town I grew up in and I know people who live not too far from where this happened. Was hoping to not hear of any deaths, but...

The real National Emergency is right here in gun violence.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
If only there were a way to control shootbangs in a way that still let me and my dumb friends have unrestricted access to military grade bangaroos.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Was trying to rack my brain about why Aurora Illinois was so familiar. Wayne's World.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
V9voMjX.jpg

https://wgntv.com

https://wgntv.com/2019/02/15/aurora-police-responding-to-reports-of-shooting/

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This coming today after the Orange Asshole did his speech about his fake emergency and yesterday as Pelosi talked about the 1 year anniversary of Stoneman and yet, here we are.

We are approaching the 20 year sadness of Columbine.

Nothing has or will change. We have unleashed the nightmare scenario. We have gone numb.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
And Trump and many of his goons will continue to sell the idea that illegal immigrants are the one doing this and a wall will solve all our problems.

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I think I might be broken cos when I hear 5 dead in USA shooting it doesn't even register as news for me.

I'm just so used to reading these headlines, and normally the number is much higher... fuck.

Rip victims.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's alarming how desensitized I've become to it. I didn't even find myself surprised when I saw the thread title/headline.

This country man
I'm at the point where if it isn't at least 10 deaths I'm unfazed.

In most countries, 5 deaths in a gun shooting would be front page breaking news for days.

This will just be a blip on a Friday night in America.

Luixfern

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the point where if it isn't at least 10 deaths I'm unfazed.

In most countries, 5 deaths in a gun shooting would be front page breaking news for days.

This will just be a blip on a Friday night in America.

Aurora is the second largest city in Illinois... but sadly 5 isn't a sexy number these days.