• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
You might be right about needing something from the previous games, but I can't see much of anyone who was a fan of the series not having at least one or two "good" saves prior, and for those who didn't have what they needed, they could always just either use a save editor on PC, or get someone else's save on the consoles.
???
That's awful. Luckily that won't be a problem for this rerelease.

Oct 27, 2017
The timing for this is pretty interesting considering it was supposedly delayed to make improvements to ME1. It makes me wonder if it isn't actually delayed as far as we think? Or improvements won't be as substantial and so the game could be arriving sooner than we think?

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Mass Effect 1 is pretty much up there as one of my favourite games, think I have finished it 6 times.

Really interested (and a little nervous) to see what they have done with it.

same. it's by far the best mass effect and i have replayed it countless times. Nothing compares.

MizziPizzi

Feb 14, 2019
Sweden
Finally! I've mentioned in other threads that the ME trilogy holds a special place in my gaming heart, absolutely love the series!
I hope they've put some effort into it!

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
If ME1 is a remake: removing the mako in favor of something more like the other games would be an upgrade or downgrade?

(I am kind of hoping they do it to keep a more uniform experience)

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If ME1 is a remake: removing the mako in favor of something more like the other games would be an upgrade or downgrade?

(I am kind of hoping they do it to keep a more uniform experience)
But then we couldn't do stuff like this!

f16.gif

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very excited to see what it will be like since the ME trilogy are my favourite games of all time, but I won't play this anytime soon because I just finished a run of the trilogy this year.

ME3 was the only one I didn't know by heart (2 previous playthroughs and only one with all DLCs), but now I think I remember it well enough that I won't be able to "rediscover" it next time.

Cincaid

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Man I've been waiting for this.

Also, I don't doubt Gematsu, but their source link doesn't show any information, and when I'm trying to search the site (using both title or classification number) I get zero results. Did they already take it down?

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I feel like an N7 day announcement for early 2021 release makes perfect sense, especially since the past few N7 days have been complete duds.

Blagtier

Jul 7, 2020
I'm still fucking salty about the lack of multiplayer.

Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was designed so people either spent hundreds of hours to unlock stuff or thousands of dollars. It was more GaaSed up than the biggest gas guzzler on the road. It's likely with a complete progress reset a lot of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer fans wouldn't have anywhere near the same experience(all your favourite classes will be behind massive unlocks with time or money in a 8 years old game). And as seen with Mass Effect Andromeda's multiplayer there is nothing but a path with more and more unlocks and GaaS gating.

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will they add RGB support for keyboards depending on which ending you pick?

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
Despite EA's mismanagement of the series making me angry every time I think about it, Mass Effect is my favorite game series of all time, so I'll be buying this as soon as it's available.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was designed so people either spent hundreds of hours to unlock stuff or thousands of dollars. It was more GaaSed up than the biggest gas guzzler on the road. It's likely with a complete progress reset a lot of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer fans wouldn't have anywhere near the same experience(all your favourite classes will be behind massive unlocks with time or money in a 8 years old game). And as seen with Mass Effect Andromeda's multiplayer there is nothing but a path with more and more unlocks and GaaS gating.
For many, multiplayer was just fun. I didn't play it because I felt compelled to, I played it because I genuinely enjoyed it. Great class design and interesting maps. I still play it to this day. I agree, however, Andromeda's multiplayer left a lot to be desired.

Madrugador

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm ready to replay the trilogy as FemShep.

Please give us a competent remaster EA.

Aquinos

Oct 27, 2017
I would have bought the collection just for ME3 Multiplayer, so much fun. It not being included would put me off getting the collection.. maybe..

VaanXSnake

Banned
Jul 18, 2018
I'll be there if it's a real remaster and not an upscaling kind of stuff and I hope all DLC will be there, let's go

PeterThePanda

Jun 10, 2020
Spain
So it is a port of the three games to the next gen consoles with upscaled looks?? Its a remaster with whole new textures???? Or is it a remake????

I still dont get what this "Legendary Edition" is supossed to be.Does anyone know???

basefree

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not expecting this to release this year, especially when there's so many AAA games crowding the next couple months. Q1 release seems more likely. I do hope they announce it soon though. We need details!