• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which class will you choose?

• Soldier

Votes: 380 22.2%
  • Adept

Votes: 296 17.3%
  • Engineer

Votes: 126 7.4%
  • Vanguard

Votes: 724 42.2%
  • Sentinel

Votes: 172 10.0%
  • Infiltrator

Votes: 274 16.0%

• Total voters

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
first impressions of the steam version is solid. performance seems good for me (9700K/3070). graphics are quite a noticeable improvement.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Do squad members count for the use X talent 25 times trophies? What if they are set to auto use the abilities?

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Question for those of you playing. Have they made any changes to the planet scanning / uncharted missions from the first game? (Even a simple QoL thing like marking the points of interest in your map before you land instead of having to paint the map would be nice).

NeoBob688

Oct 27, 2017
On PC, because my PS4/5 version not coming until tomorrow.

Had an issue where it wasn't registering resolution change in ME1. Also, where the hell are all the options for things like texture resolution etc?

EDIT: now booted up, no sound what the heck

Also the way it doesn't seamlessly transition from launcher into each game is yuck

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Question for those of you playing. Have they made any changes to the planet scanning / uncharted missions from the first game? (Even a simple QoL thing like marking the points of interest in your map before you land instead of having to paint the map would be nice).
Maybe my memory is hazy, but it all seems to be exactly same as the original to me.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Finally back in this shit.

8GX6CrZ.png

I am annoyed that they couldn't even change making the skip dialog button different than the select dialog button. Why would they keep that?!

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017
I think I'll still play the original ME3 since it has so many awesome mods and the very important ending mods. And it seems to be the one where they put the least effort.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At the start, Didn't Jenkins die because he ran into combat like a hothead? I must be remembering it wrong, because he just happens to get sniped as he's walking along when i played that part this morning.

Lt-47

Dec 1, 2017
Finally back in this shit.

8GX6CrZ.png

I am annoyed that they couldn't even change making the skip dialog button different than the select dialog button. Why would they keep that?!

Oversight ? It was not exactly at the top of request from the players. Either that or it was surprisingly hard to change, who knows.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone knows if you can change class from one game to another when importing your save/character? I'm starting to regret my choice, and I'm wondering if I should start over. I could stick to it for the first game though and change in ME2?

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone knows if you can change class from one game to another when importing your save/character? I'm starting to regret my choice, and I'm wondering if I should start over. I could stick to it for the first game though and change in ME2?

You can change your class and appearance at the beginning of each game.

DigitalT

Oct 27, 2017
Why aren't the default appearances in the "cycle preset" option? I wanna play as Default FemShep but make just a few adjustments, now I gotta try and completely recreate her from scratch.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Went through the settings for each game... might be better off leaving the settings for ME3 as they are. I say that because I changed some settings in that game and now I can't get that game to output at my monitor's resolution. It keeps wanting to set my resolution lower and only in that game.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Why aren't the default appearances in the "cycle preset" option? I wanna play as Default FemShep but make just a few adjustments, now I gotta try and completely recreate her from scratch.
This always bothered me. It's also impossible to recreate male Shep and the default face is by far the best looking one.

The default faces straight up aren't made in the character creator to begin with, which makes it so you wouldn't be able to tweak it just using the creator.

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh the FacesOfGaming website with all old face codes seems to have crashed, possibly due to load.

OP
OP
Phellps

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
This feels more like an ad than a trailer lol. Also, holy shit that's a lot of spoilers in less than 30 secs.
Lol yeah, they really aren't too worried about it. I guess it works a lot like movie trailers where you don't know how significant it is until you see it (and we know because we have), but damn. I figured I'd post it here only.

Karu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Started playing on PC with Mass Effect 1.
I am not a PC-expert in these kind of questions, but the game runs at around 15-20 FPS on Eden Prime (1660ti) 20-30 FPS during the prior Normandy section, apart from just turning everything down, I expected a better performance (based on the assumption this is a remastered version of an old game). Anything I can do/look at to know whats up?

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I'd love to hop back into the ME3 MP but damn, not looking forward to grinding for that n7 ninja again. Lol. Also I remember this was the fiery time I encountered 'loot boxes'. Wonder if they'll keep em as is if they bring it back

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm too much of a ME stan, but man.... ME1 looks absolutely incredible. Way better than I was lead to believe. I'm honestly in awe.

Quick question though, are there really no graphics options other than resolution, AA, etc.? Seems kind of weird that there isn't.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
I bit, purchased just now. Got too hyped watching streams and reading comments on here. Multiple PC playthroughs already under my belt but coming back for more.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
I am not a PC-expert in these kind of questions, but the game runs at around 15-20 FPS on Eden Prime (1660ti) 20-30 FPS during the prior Normandy section, apart from just turning everything down, I expected a better performance (based on the assumption this is a remastered version of an old game). Anything I can do/look at to know whats up?

Something is wrong. It's running at 60 FPS @ 1200p on my MBP with a 5500m and your 1660ti is twice as powerful. Did it get set to an insane resolution or something?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I recruited Wrex before Garrus and now I can't find him :(

Will he be waiting for me by the Normandy or something after I become a Spectre?

BoredLemon

Nov 11, 2017
Laptop?