• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Jaw dropping. Unprecedented. Ground breaking.
www.minecraft.net

Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack

I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favorite mash-up pack on the Citadel

"If you never had the pleasure of fighting evil aliens or thwarting the plans of indoctrinated Cerberus lackeys – now's the perfect time to try! The Mass Effect Mash-up pack also comes with custom-made game textures, Mass Effect-themed menus, and a Mass Effect 3 soundtrack compilation that gets you just in the perfect mood for saving the Milky Way."

FEATURING GARRUS AND FEMSHEP
mass-effect-screen-1.jpg

AND ALSO KAI LENG
mass-effect-screen-2.jpg

appears to have extremely limited Andromeda content

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I knew I wasn't crazy, there was a mass effect pack all the way back in 2014.

Buy Minecraft N7 Mash-up | Xbox

Shape the fate of your Minecraft galaxy with this amazing Mash-up: includes thirty-six character skins, bespoke game textures, themed menus, a dedicated world filled with iconic locations and original soundtrack compilation to set the mood.

But i'm guessing it was never on the other systems. Regardless this is a good move, i'm banking on us getting that mass effect collection this year. Bioware seems to be making a big deal about not letting the IP "disappear".

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We're totally getting a remaster of the trilogy. Would absolutely be floored if it was somehow a launch for next gen, but I'll take what I can get

OP
OP
EatChildren

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this happened years ago. Maybe this isn't the Mass Effect we asked for.

But really, isn't the important thing what we learned along the way?

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Should have saved for N7 day so there was something to announce this year.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
This is a sign of what is to come for the series/IP right?

Here's hoping we get a remaster collection (with all DLC).

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The Mass Effect cross over pack is old, but I think it may have only worked with the old version of console Minecraft (the one before bedrock). I imagine this is just that but updated for bedrock.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States

Shape the fate of your Minecraft galaxy with this amazing Mash-up: includes thirty-six character skins, bespoke game textures, themed menus, a dedicated world filled with iconic locations and original soundtrack compilation to set the mood.

But i'm guessing it was never on the other systems. Regardless this is a good move, i'm banking on us getting that mass effect collection this year. Bioware seems to be making a big deal about not letting the IP "disappear".

Yeah I was gonna say I've had this for years and was super confused.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I was like, I played this on X360 already?

Cool pack by the way, even as someone with little interest in the Mass Effect franchise. It's got a lot of great sci-fi blocks to build some futuristic bases, spaceships and whatnot.